Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    TeeNahNTeeNahN Posts: 28
    Kabam needs to remove dungeons already if it keeps making game lag like this. Everybody is getting stuck at loading screen.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    NCB_pt wrote: »
    The game is broken and dungeon don't start yet. Se couldn't one more time finish Map5x5 because this, this is very stressful for a game we should be actual enjoying.... p0kcle21o2cp.png

If you haven't finished AQ yet you need a new alliance... we finished hours ago because we predicted this :(
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    We should be used to this, but every time it happens I still shake my head.
  • Options
    IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Just. Plain. Irritating.
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    seriously this is the same **** as last time.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    for the love of all things Marvel....please stop adding content and fix this game
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    i found a way around the game freezing. go straight to the alliance menu and go to AQ or AW that way. It let me in, it should work for you too.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    FYI: If you need to launch or access your Alliance Quest, use the button in the alliance menu, above where it shows recent alliance player 3/4/5/6 star champ pulls. (since the fight menu is timing out)
  • Options
    Anyone else having issues with the fight screen loading?eztuenluw21o.png
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    You can access AQ and AW from the chat bars.ipm2ddg3e0nz.png
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    bzo9wy56b0w7.png

game broken AF

sorry, can't keep this constructive, you deserve this.

If I was your employee I would have been fired LONG time ago!
  • Options
    HordydordyHordydordy Posts: 6
    Same issue here - Need more dependability to accommodate work breaks.

Laammmmeeee
  • Options
    TRETRE Posts: 66
    edited August 2018
    IMO the game is still suffering from the 19.0 and 19.1 updates. Game-play hasn’t been this bad since back in the days when losing connection was an everyday occurance.
  • Options
    R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    I'm trying to load up the game & everything works great but as soon as I click fight it just has that loading icon on screen & doesn't do anything.
    All other options work great. It's just the fight section.wdowq8w3joee.jpg
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    To those who needs to finish aq and aw. You can get into those via alliance -> treasury!
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    4246ftyq7etp.png
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Should have known. Dungeons hit and now we can’t fight. Every time I go to fight I get this. Can do everything else but fight. So guess our fighting game is a dead stick. Love the fact that nothing can ever roll out smooth.
  • Options
    XepherXepher Posts: 17
    Guys they are working on adding more compensation days, Just relax.
  • Options
    You guys are a mobile game come one you should be able to keep this from happening every day 1v13p86tqrz2.png
  • Options
    BttraditionBttradition Posts: 42
    Members of my alliance and I (as far as I know, likely more than just us) cant load the fight screen, cannot start or continue fights or aq because of it. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Thewood1_Thewood1_ Posts: 14
    Now what’s the issue with the game and not being able to get to the fights in arenas Aw aq
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Go to Alliance -> Treasury
    You can access aq and aw there.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Lol seems legit, they couldn't kick off dungeons any better!!! Classic kabam
  • Options
    MariaJeanMariaJean Posts: 33
    Same, only Fight tab. All other functions are glitchy and lagged as all hell.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Yeah. As compensation we will be able to buy a 6* at a discount price of USD9,999.99
  • Options
    TdmdTdmd Posts: 1
    Same sh..t here.
  • Options
    SigmatrionSigmatrion Posts: 13
    I have the same probleem. I cant loud the fight :/
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Extended Maintenance Summoner Appreciation!
This discussion has been closed.