**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela's Sword

Since Angela is carrying sword, and repeatedly stabbing with it, shouldn't Angela have a chance to get bleed on hits? Maybe remove her sig and replace it with it?

Angela's Sword 78 votes

Yes, give her a small bleed, and replace her sig with it
39%
Alex_sc11Darkstar4387dangerbluHotCarlosAlex13369ZzzGreifmaster911SpiderCoolsAquarDragon65SDAATRDankestChefDRTOAustin555555iiSkittle_Ninja69CoulsonLurekNamelezKobster84ItsTheBroskiJulius_Seizure 31 votes
Yes, give her a small bleed, and just leave the sig
30%
StefanjonesTendersquadadqqedfyvrAjisdopeRikuremaThe_Prankster161haunted_memoryexc3lNojokejaymG0311Archdemon_JC_jilanibuxZJoePNb2121WelderofortuneNikSalvatore013DarkQuakeNostalgiaCTLightingrod7 24 votes
Don't give her bleed, she's already OP and fantastic
12%
Golden_GuardianSwe_wolfisStefffTheManMythLegendCosagornxananabananaEnderDraco58CJDorro12VoltolosAleor 10 votes
Eh, who cares?
16%
Spity68FrostyNuggetman777HeadrollerbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSNemesis666KillerRino19EmmanuelcoastMaldroit2AnthinhoX_Factor_AgentPennmabob 13 votes

Comments

• krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Her sig is so useless that I'd like it changed.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I mean, Heimdall doesn’t cause bleed
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I just want her sig ability changed. it's useless. but she doesn't need bleed. maybe her sig ability could add immunity to her. like being immune to poison or reduce the effects of damage over time. that would be pretty nice, but not a game changer. she is a champ built for suicides so i think that would be a nice addition to it.
  • Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    The same can be said about psylocke and blade too, although blade is already too op,but psylocke could really use some bleed
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    I think small bleed is useless. Especially against to will power or masochism. It is better that she doesnt have it.

On the other hand, I agree that also her sig is useless.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Angela's already good, she'd just be another Blade with bleed. One is already enough.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    But why just small bleed? :D
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Angelas sig gives her multiple precicion buffs the higher it goes she hits like a tank. I find her to be the sentinal killing goddess of mcoc
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    I would like something like crossbones with 3 fury it lowers ability accuracy by 75%..; each fury equals 25% reduction. Still takes skill and the fury takes time so it's not op
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Maybe 45% max haha she would probably be op at 25% with each fury now that I think about it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    if you want to think about it, blades blade inflict bleed only when he blocks hits with it, not when he hit hits with his swords. also his katanas look like plastic or wooden to me.
    just let's pretend it's all not sharp at all?)

as for Angela, she doesn't really on bleed debuffs, and that's good, leave it
  • Yes, give her a small bleed, and replace her sig with it
    Angelas sig gives her multiple precicion buffs the higher it goes she hits like a tank. I find her to be the sentinal killing goddess of mcoc

Cateatwhales, what do you mean? Her sig reduces chances of buffs being nullified.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-angela/
  • Yes, give her a small bleed, and replace her sig with it
    Alex13369 wrote: »
    The same can be said about psylocke and blade too, although blade is already too op,but psylocke could really use some bleed

I didn't put big bleed in because that would definitely make her too OP (not saying I wouldn't be okay with that though).