**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Hire Cap. He seems more qualified to handle your issues than any of your "experts".

97rfdccw52jy.gif

• Options
    MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    For all those claiming you can’t join AQ or AW, you can still access it through the alliance tab!!! The only thing you can’t do is event and arena.

This is what I want to do genius.
  • Options
    GadgothGadgoth Posts: 5
    My alliance is 500 points away from the last milestone from the 1-day event so we can't actually get the rewards
  • Options
    F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    jgbuk2zzoc3c.gif
  • Options
    GadgothGadgoth Posts: 5
    good news you can access arena through trying to purchase arena crystals and not having enough battle chips
  • Options
    F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    Only time i get to play during day and its down cause Kabam cant do anything right. I feel like dwight.6scvbxoi5yrn.gif
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I can't access the chat tab to get in but most of my mates can. I get the same black screen and spinning wheel of Kabam death
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    My 90 Year Old Grandmother could run this game better.
  • Options
    pfm007pfm007 Posts: 13
    How is it possible that a LOT of players saw this issue happening with the re-introduction of dungeons except for you?! Stop making a fool of yourselves, this is not funny anymore. Please get it together!
  • Options
    REDWOODREDWOOD Posts: 3
    It seems like Kabaam is adding way more to the game than their servers can handle. Stop putting all the money in your pockets and invest some of it in to better hardware and/or Software. No matter what the issues are, they should be fixed before any new additions are made. The game has been glitching for quite some time with no fix. Then more features are added and poof the game goes down.
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    so no dungeons?
  • Options
    okey now the fight menu is empty
  • Options
    okey now the fight menu is empty
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 744 ★★★★
    Myradral wrote: »
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    For all those claiming you can’t join AQ or AW, you can still access it through the alliance tab!!! The only thing you can’t do is event and arena.

This is what I want to do genius.

You can do all. From the home screen press on the banner with the GP quest. It will take you to event quests. Then just hit back to see the Versus screen.
  • Options
    DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Mine is working fine. ;)
  • Options
    BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33
    i feel like a whitesnake somg
    0b9xvhzzvn7o.png

This discussion has been closed.