**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is My Roster (One Year )

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    edited August 2018
    So ur a level 40 n you've been playing for a year ? I'm a 48 n I've been playing a lil under 4 months...idk if that's good for me or bad for u lol ...

He probably plays very casually, doesn't always get all monthly rewards, doesn't use energy every day, little arena play, etc...
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited August 2018
    Take advice from the guys above mentioned, however i think you should definitely save your units for masteries.

Judging from 17 notification on your profile (i'll guess not many of them are from titles), you have a lot of unused mastery points. Those champs's PI is now ridiculously low.

Ranking up champs is an important thing, but masteries is a better investment in longterm imo. Get Deep wounds for Blade and AA, you'll see the huge difference.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    7npehqvmig43.png
    gurumfb7k2qv.png
    s1tqwnkk08jb.png
    dnhvpcxo01tj.png
    ua27qgqoh7xj.png
    n1aw9ao0yb5s.png
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited August 2018
    That's mine after 10 months. I got here by ranking up efficiently.

I ranked up 2 3* to max and plowed through A1-3. By that time I had a 4* duped AA whom I could R3. AA basically pulled me through most of A4. Rulk, BW, Elektra, MS and Guillotine all did their part too at 4-40.

Then I got SL and awakened with the generic gem from A4 for RoL.

Then I lucked out and landed Blade, GR and Spark in 2 weeks' time. When I got them ranked up (blade to 4-40, only just now got the t4cc) I got uncollected.

It's about ranking the right champs and getting lucky.

I didn't spend any money. Only deals I sometimes get is with units I earn ingame. It also really helps to get the right masteries early. It allowed me to easily join a 4-40 4* level AQ with 3* (wasn't killing bosses obviously).
  • Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Marri wrote: »
    That's mine after 10 months. I got here by ranking up efficiently.

I ranked up 2 3* to max and plowed through A1-3. By that time I had a 4* duped AA whom I could R3. AA basically pulled me through most of A4. Rulk, BW, Elektra, MS and Guillotine all did their part too at 4-40.

Then I got SL and awakened with the generic gem from A4 for RoL.

Then I lucked out and landed Blade, GR and Spark in 2 weeks' time. When I got them ranked up (blade to 4-40, only just now got the t4cc) I got uncollected.

It's about ranking the right champs and getting lucky.

Wish I had the lucky part haha
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    seriously? ive played active 4 months on my secondary. so far 1 6*, 10 5* and like 30-40 4* with 7 r5 4* or higher. beat act 5 soon 100%

One six star in four months? Something ain't adding up

I don't know what "played active" means, but an uncollected player can get one 6* champion every four months: you get 2500 shards for full exploration of uncollected difficulty in the monthly event.

He made that account and in 4 months had 1 six star, that doesn't make sense unless he spent a good amount of money.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Take advice from the guys above mentioned, however i think you should definitely save your units for masteries.

Judging from 17 notification on your profile (i'll guess not many of them are from titles), you have a lot of unused mastery points. Those champs's PI is now ridiculously low.

Ranking up champs is an important thing, but masteries is a better investment in longterm imo. Get Deep wounds for Blade and AA, you'll see the huge difference.

3 yrs of playing and still no DW lol
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Also, it looks like you’re focusing a lot on three stars.... I’d stop upgrading them immediately because you have a few god tier four stars to upgrade. And I’m assuming that you also buy the featured crystals (eg crimson cranium crystal) because you have red skull. Don’t do that. They’re terrible value and the units can be used on masteries and good offers.

Its Arena I got two of them but I didn't get him but thanks for the advice
  • Options

Thanks for The Advice I will Note all the info
  • Options
    Sorry man everybody wants to brag about their own achievements instead of actually offering any positive advice.

I would focus on AA and Blade and Doctor Vodoo (once awakened).

Use units to clear content and upgrade masteries. Do not buy crystals or 99% of the unit based offers.
  • Options
    Sorry man everybody wants to brag about their own achievements instead of actually offering any positive advice.

I would focus on AA and Blade and Doctor Vodoo (once awakened).

Use units to clear content and upgrade masteries. Do not buy crystals or 99% of the unit based offers.

Thank man a lot
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I am lvl 41 started about a year ago i took four months off
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    seriously? ive played active 4 months on my secondary. so far 1 6*, 10 5* and like 30-40 4* with 7 r5 4* or higher. beat act 5 soon 100%

I beat act 5. And became uncollected before 2 months of playing. It adds up very well thank you

You beat the collector in under 2 months of playing? Finding that very hard to believe.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I don't know what "played active" means, but an uncollected player can get one 6* champion every four months: you get 2500 shards for full exploration of uncollected difficulty in the monthly event.

Played active means i created it in december but took months off playing for a while. So been using it 4 months total
    What’s your account name
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Focus on Blade, AA, SL, and Voodoo. Try to dupe Voodoo too. Maybe try Modok too for defense.
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    t4w4rsj87j6a.png

Yeah you have some nice champs. I've been playing since November and this is my roster. You have a ton of good champs to rank/level.

I'd focus on Blade, Modok, Archangel, Wolverine (both), Starlord, Angela, Dorm... Throw the rest to the arena wolves.
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Jdub1250 wrote: »
    Bad, at 1 year I had 3 4/55 5* and a **** ton of 5/50 4*...

I swear the community here is toxic. OP was simply asking for advice & people think that's an invitation to make brag posts or trash his roster.

OP - I agree with the people saying to focus on Blade & AA. Once you dupe some of your other 4*s like wolvie, DV & SL you'll have a really solid team for questing.

To be fair it's mostly the game that causes people to become toxic. The design alone just naturally makes people competitive and egotistical.
  • Options
    EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    You have good options already, let's put in list:
    - MODOK is good for attack and one of the best for Alliance War defense;
    - Blade is the number one, if you have a awakening gem, put it on him with some levels;
    - AA is a good option, bleed, poison, high damage and ability accuracy reduction, because he is awakened, work on him;
    - Star Lord and Wolverine are good options if awakened, SL has one of the best damages in the game and Wolverine the best regeneration, you can get end content with both;
    - X-23 is my main champion in map 5 because of the sustainability, because she can regen and bleed the opponents, plus good criticals, it get better when awakened
    - Dr Voodoo has a great utility in the game, but you need to awakening this guy to be really effective with buffs and debuffs;
    - Angela has good damage output and regen and doesn't need to be awakened;
    - I also like Guillotine because of the damage and bleed, and Captain WWII, good block prof, damage and bleed too, they both are a good team for synergy;

And mostly, work in your masteries to help you progress.