**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Our AQ score went down, and our prestige went up overall

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
Last AQ our score was higher and the day 5 prestige that showed was some number. This AQ, that day 5 number is higher, but our score overall went down compared to last AQ. how is this possible? We ranked prestige champs since last AQ (since our prestige shows higher), but our overall score went down? We did the same exact maps. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    We just noticed the same thing! We have a small alliance and only run one battlegroup which we 100% every day. This week we lost 63 prestige every day. This week we couldn’t reach 4 million which we easily do every week!
  • Options
  • Options
    Same here, fell short of our normal milestone running the same maps we typically do. No alliance members added or left to influence prestige. Explored 100% every map entered.

Details: Small alliance, we run a single battlegroup 100% x5 days, yet in the history it says 33% explored each day. Someone mentioned elsewhere, and based on the numbers I agree, it seems like the other two empty battlegroups may be counting against us, as I am not hearing complaints from bigger 30-person alliances. This caused our prestige to drop 76 per day, we received a slightly lesser score each consecutive day and missed our typical peak milestone.

Please comment mods
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I was tracking our points with AQ estimator and AQ points definitely seem to be messed up. I couldn't make any sense of it.
  • Options
    That is exactly what happened of us has anybody got any answers?
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Different AQ bosses are worth different amounts of points.
  • Options
    For alliances running less than 3 groups, history shows only completing 33% for single BG per day. It seems as if having two empty groups is counting against us this week, preventing prestige gain. I certainly hope this isn’t a new ‘working as intended feature’ putting smaller alliances even further behind.

This definitely isn’t a visual bug, it’s not a case of bosses giving small differences in points. Peak milestone rewards have come in and I did not get the peak milestone we have been routinely getting prior to this week.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

Different AQ bosses are worth different amounts of points.

Show me where it says that. First time I'm hearing this.
  • Options
    That’s not remotely true, And even if it was how come it changed this week?
  • Options
    And by the way this is the first week we’ve noticed a 33% completion rate when only running one battle group even though we 100% that battlegroup.