**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible God tier mini boss defender

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
Korg as we know is already going to be an ass pain of a defender with his thorns and rock shield. But now we have info on his base stats.ma8obdwc6inr.png
As you can see he has a huge health pool. I say he is going to be a good mini boss selection and not as a boss, because I still believe they are much better options for the final boss. Infinity Man, Cable, Medusa, etc.
Get your hands on one of these guys. It'll help in the long term, especially with seasons.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    His thorns is easily countered. He only has thorns if he’s duped and if you read his sig, it looks like he’s pretty easily countered. Easier said than done I know but still. People anticipated Wasp being hard and I have had no trouble with her in EQ and haven’t even seen her in war.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    His thorns is easily countered. He only has thorns if he’s duped and if you read his sig, it looks like he’s pretty easily countered. Easier said than done I know but still. People anticipated Wasp being hard and I have had no trouble with her in EQ and haven’t even seen her in war.

I agree, but he still seems to be a pain with all his qualities. I can see even Blade getting timed out. That sounds stupid lol, but I can see it happening.

I agree, but he still seems to be a pain with all his qualities. I can see even Blade getting timed out. That sounds stupid lol, but I can see it happening.

He’s meant to be a Blade counter. Blade is probably one of the worst champs to bring, followed by SS. Bleed immunity and crit resistance will make him very tough and it is intended to make people bring other champs to counter. It’s laughable that this is the way they are trying to make Magneto relevant though.

He’s meant to be a Blade counter. Blade is probably one of the worst champs to bring, followed by SS. Bleed immunity and crit resistance will make him very tough and it is intended to make people bring other champs to counter. It’s laughable that this is the way they are trying to make Magneto relevant though.

Definitely. I'm hoping they make Magneto more relevant though with a buff. 20-30% of the champions will change. We just need to hope Magneto will be one of them.
    If they buffed Magneto’s attack by like 15% and added DS as a 5* I’m sure that would make a lot of people happy. I know people hate DS now, but I would still take a 5* DS. He’s good unduped and still has a lot of power.
    If they buffed Magneto’s attack by like 15% and added DS as a 5* I’m sure that would make a lot of people happy. I know people hate DS now, but I would still take a 5* DS. He’s good unduped and still has a lot of power.

Strange isn't half bad. He's not good. But not bad. He is definitely still a good champion, just until certain extents.
    khehmist wrote: »
    I'll bet that there are more energy damage champs coming.

Nobody is going to rank up Magneto just to fight Korg. There are lots of champs with energy specials that will work just fine in the meantime.

Stay turned for the Marvel Now versions of DS and SW finally. After a 2 year wait.