**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Milestones

With the new Dungeons, weren't the dungeon milestones supposed to be over three days? It restarted after a day for me and the other person who played it, like last time.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    With the new Dungeons, weren't the dungeon milestones supposed to be over three days? It restarted after a day for me and the other person who played it, like last time.
    No it wher meant to rest ever days.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    This run resets every day... one of the next 2 (I don’t remember which) they said they were going to try 3 days
  • This run resets every day... one of the next 2 (I don’t remember which) they said they were going to try 3 days

Oh, so it's supposed to be one day right now?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think what they meant was it’s mean to be in a span of 2 days like before the milestones reached 7500 points these are half. So less work but spread out into 2 days unlike the old way.
  • The_Soul_AssassinThe_Soul_Assassin Posts: 63
    edited August 2018
    When Infinity Dungeons return next on September 17th, we plan on testing a new Milestone Event cadence (and new milestone point requirements), where instead of 1 day events, we’ll have 3-Day events, giving you more freedom to decide when you are able to play Dungeons.

When they return again on October 22nd, we’re going to try a revised Milestone setup. At this time, we don’t have much more information on this.
    This is what MCOC Team said in Developer Thoughts: Dungeons.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89567/developer-thoughts-dungeons#latest
  • Also, another bug that I had was the Coward node, where when you go in and out of a block it deals damage to the defender. However, the node does not say that the defender was unblockable, yet he was.