**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I guess they needed emergency maintenance to fix the bug where all these good openings from gwenpool are happening. LOL
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    Also, I already got my epic rewards. 5* Iron Patriot. I wish the game had crashed right before that...
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    fbn6rm6hbxbx.jpg
    MENENEN is kasi anak susu guna kopek mak hang. Ci bai
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    4* wasp, 4* imiw, 5* Mordo broke the game.
    I’m sorry... 😔
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Dont worry l! We get apreciation week so this is fine! Apreciation month would be nicer...but its not like the game is not only worse than last year but worse than ever before...right?
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Cmon Kabam
  • Now I can’t even complete week 4 because of this -_-
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    l9x2pwfz2ink.gif
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I was hoping to get all of the Gwenpool difficulties done by the time I got off work too...Not happening now
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    🙄🤪😡
  • BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33
    wos0sa8ak2m5.png
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Cant wait for the avengers 4 content where the new thanos can hit you with emergency maintenance as a special attack
  • rsck8693rsck8693 Posts: 3
    x556nbpou0fz.png
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I guess they needed emergency maintenance to fix the bug where all these good openings from gwenpool are happening. LOL

lmao..that may be it as well and I missed the cut..5* She Hulk's for everyone now
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Guys calm down! This just means we can ask for more compensation and a better appreciation week, lol!

Yeah thats what they’ll make you repeatedly say as kabam slowly bends you over and takes your innocence and Child collage fund
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    c4vqk86u1oii.jpg

Let me guess.... This is a frame rate enhancement
  • Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
    I just used a energy refill and now it's a waste since this emergency maintenance
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Hendross wrote: »
    a2Z8xEs.jpg

Caption: Now let me see what the Kabam manual says about the server being down.
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Games down no doubt because everyone is trying to 100% the last week of the gwenpool quest. Kabam really should use more hamsters when they know the game is going to be extra busy

Kabamsters****
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Remember a time when Kabam gave compensation every time there was emergency maintenance. It was small sure, but at least it was something.
This discussion has been closed.