**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5-Star Cinematic Crystal Pulls [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No screenshot, but my Mordo broke the game I think..
  • Options
    Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    No one. I don't have Wasp so I can't 100% it. Even though I've played for 3 1/2 years.

Marvel Cinematic Celebration event, does that mean it's a bad final climax? Haha
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    4j27d5b3n5ay.jpg
    hkb34r88pev5.jpg

Probably the pull I wanted the least
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Would have much rather levels on spark
  • Options
    EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I got Ultron
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    t6kb86v4k1pg.jpg
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Dup loki sucks I was in between a og ironman and thor rag out of the 3 I rather thor rag since new but oh well maybe lucky whenever
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Iron Patriot how surprising
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    No one. I don't have Wasp so I can't 100% it. Even though I've played for 3 1/2 years.

Marvel Cinematic Celebration event, does that mean it's a bad final climax? Haha

You need to do the single fight arenas as they give 2*s of all the champions needed to 100% this event. I was doing g this for a 2* IWIM when the game went down
  • Options
    MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Wasp... eh.
  • Options
    KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    4b0usdcvdpzd.png

@ mytwink
  • Options
    Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    Dupped my 5* Iron Patriot. Gonna need grief counseling.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    a 5 star Hulk is good and what rank should he be
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I'll post mine later, game went down as I was trying to do 100% as usual.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    rr40ckfe71j6.png
    Ugg
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone. If you haven't already, please take the time to go to the threads linked below and vote for whichever champ you pulled. If you don't see the champ you pulled in the poll check the other thread. Once you've done that share with your alliance mates and have them vote also. I am trying to get the community some compiled data on the distribution of pulls from the 5* cinematic crystal.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90890/community-poll-who-did-you-pull-from-your-5-cinematic-crystal-part-1#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90891/community-poll-who-did-you-pull-from-your-5-cinematic-crystal-part-2#latest

Thanks for taking the time to do this!
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★

do quick matches..you will get Wasp
  • Options
    sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    lgvnjmldsel7.png

My Top Wanted Champion... & Killmonger
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Kabam powers if you are listening to me..please give me a Wasp whenever I do get my crystal..thanks in advanced 😎
  • Options
    DeeeezDeeeez Posts: 22
    xbrj4y1qlli7.jpeg
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    No pic, but I duped IMIW.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Duped my hulk. I’da liked something better, but ay
    That’s okay
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    I’m still confused why IP is in the crystal. I don’t recall him being in a movie.

The IP suit was in Iron Man 3. Rhodes wears it during the movie and it gets stolen and used to kidnap the President.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    cp438fawvjjj.png

• Options
    Slay387Slay387 Posts: 13
    All I got was a og iron man
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

You need to do the single fight arenas as they give 2*s of all the champions needed to 100% this event. I was doing g this for a 2* IWIM when the game went down

And I think you have two weeks from now to get any gate champs you're missing and still complete the Gwenpool contest.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    cp438fawvjjj.png

That was my fist 5 star pull. I wasn't excited at the time, considering the juicier champs out there, but he's actually a damn good fighter and can control opponents' power gain.