**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    I was literally opening my 5* cinematic! I hit open crystal on the bottom right and it cut out after...

Ill be BS if i loose out on that!!
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    Could we please get something back. At least refresh those champs that were used just recently.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    As usual the game has yet another outage after they add new content and give us a chance to get something good probably can't handle the strain of everything.

Its most likely not the new content as there hasn't been any new content released. It more than likely has little to do with the actual game causing the issue.
    Think of it like playing a game on the PC. If you are in the middle of a game and your internet goes out, its not the game, its the internet provider.

Are you really saying it's all of our internet providers causing this, on the same thread Kabam merged and confirmed the game was down on their end? Like, really?

Also, I guess dungeons stops being classified as "new" two days in apparently...or everyone trying to do week 4 of gwenpool. Yeah, the dungeons being historically bad for the outages is just a total coincidence. lol.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    So here we are again this is for Kabam stop adding more content until you get the server issue fixed otherwise thier is no point
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Marvel contest of check ur connection 2018
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    So let's see....

Kabam Lyra posted in the summoner appreciation thread about providing the feedback to the game team and the game goes down.....

• WalshyBWalshyB Posts: 14
    What a joke! I'm sure summoner appreciation will make us forgive all the wrongdoing they've done for the last two months! /s
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra, just shut the game down completely till all problems are solved. I'd rather wait for a fully functional product than daily hoping the server doesn't faulter because a band-aid was applied.
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    Classic kascam. Smh
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Stamina and arena boosts.. Ok?
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    m82klzmyfcls.jpg

Unreal. These guys are just simply incompetent.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    If kabams gonna bend us over backwards at least buy us dinner first
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Guys calm down! This just means we can ask for more compensation and a better appreciation week, lol!

Well, they couldn't get worse, that's for sure!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Guys calm down! This just means we can ask for more compensation and a better appreciation week, lol!

Well, they couldn't get worse, that's for sure!

Never say that... it can always get worse....
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra, just shut the game down completely till all problems are solved. I'd rather wait for a fully functional product than daily hoping the server doesn't faulter because a band-aid was applied.

Who would find the problems then? Its clear they have no beta testers and the only test is the main servers. Without us they wouldnt know what to fix...which is everything
  • TorqueTorque Posts: 5
    No doubt too many people were suddenly pulling good 5* champs and Kabam had to adjust their Iron-Patriot/Ant-man algorithms so as not to throw off the balance of the game...
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    kbpbwtfbiq5z.jpeg
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I'm no sever expert, but how difficult is it to maintain and operate a high traffic server? Any server experts here who can answer?
  • HENRY40087HENRY40087 Posts: 91
    Two hours into the week four for the quest series and an emergency maintenance has been called to shut down gameplay for an unknown time, a bit annoying as preparation for service could have been a lot more better. I hope the updates or repair are worth it and have some items sent out to compensate for disruption of gameplay to the paying customer.
  • Should do something planning week special events because when some new week starts all people conects and network get crashed
This discussion has been closed.