**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you kabam

I know we complain I complain but today event was amazing 3 5 star killmongers and 2 4 star champs thank you

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I do like the idea of a practically free 5*, even if it is IP.
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    edited August 2018
    Yeah kabam, thanks for the two useless 5 stars, classic spidey and loki.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Shocker34 wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam 😀😉😎 b7pltj14xja3.png

I'm so sorry man.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I duped both my 4*and 5* Hawkeye 😑
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    bm3epps wrote: »
    I duped both my 4*and 5* Hawkeye 😑

hawkeye is solid... quit the tears
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    nu45rfgnwssp.png
    Ty ;)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I played the Gwenpool contest on both of my accounts, and being a relatively new player, I was able to seriously beef up both rosters, thanks to this contest. The week 4 rewards alone got me 4 four-stars (one awakened), 6 three-stars (four awakened/duped), and 2 five-stars, as well as a dozen two-star dupes. That's just on my main account. The numbers were similar on the secondary account.

And there was ISO and such along with that, which I used to rank up a bunch of new and existing players.

I guess the best players I got were a 5-star Sabretooth and a 5-star Angela. There were definitely no downers in the four- and five-star pulls. Lots of solid useful players.

Great contest, IMO. Kabam, feel free to repeat this kind of contest any time.

• Options
    Sec4iqgtb3s3um.png
  • Options
    lfz8h1je7k92.png
  • Options
    See I’m not lying my blade changed to killmonger after I pulled him 2 more times and I ranked him up
  • Options
    Thank you kabam
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam.
    Got a 5* YJ( not bad) A 4* Hulk (that I didn't have) and duped my OG Cap.
    Plus, got myself a lot of shards, iso (from duplicate), and couple of 3* that I was missing. All that, FOR FREE!!!!!
    I am grateful.
  • Options
    SquishyslimeSquishyslime Posts: 8
    I got a 5* Killmonger from The Legendary Cinematic Crystal and 5* Thor (Ragnorak) from my 5* Cinematic Crystal. From Cinematic Crystals I got Iron Patriot (3* and 4*) War Machine (2*, 3* and 4*) Star Lord (3* and 4*).
    I pulled good champs from Cinematic and Special Cinematic Crystals
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Gotta say, the rewards for the effort put in are pretty great. Even if you pulled an IP from your 5*, it’s not like you had to spend $100 or anything. The total rewards for completing everything are pretty great:

Cinematic Crystals x26
    Premium Hero Crystals x7
    3-Star Crystals x2.5
    4-Star Crystals x2.5
    5-Star Crystal x0.75
    3-Star Cinematic Crystal x1
    Ultimate Cinematic Crystal x1
    4-Star Cinematic Crystal x1
    Legendary Cinematic Crystal x1
    5-Star Cinematic Crystal x1

1.75x 5* crystals, a legendary crystal with a chance at a 5*, 3.5x 4* crystals. That’s a pretty great haul for an easy quest with low energy requirements, no ridiculous nodes, and opponent’s without their Sig abilities. Throw in the cinematic/phc crystals, and I can’t really see how you argue with OP. So yeah, thanks Kabam
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I got that sweet 5* Stark Spidey
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Og cap, mordo 4* and gd bpcw 5* soo bummed. Yeah it was easy but the rng is not in my favor at all. I still dont have blade or gp, dont get me started on the new champs. Lol
  • Options
    MoneyMosesMoneyMoses Posts: 13
    bro i looked thru your posts and you just cry when u dont get what u want then praise kabam as if theyre the reason for your luck. congrats but srsly chill bro