**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brag post more for my self enjoyment

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
nm95qw89ru4e.png
This guy is gonna be amazing on defense! He already wrecks people like crazy, now he's going to be rank 4!

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Is this at max level or you still need 6 T2A to max the Champ?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

R5 is a lot more than that.
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Spidey is a still a solid defender. Congrats OP. Hopefully you’ll get some good use out of him before there are a lot of Heimdall’s running around true striking him to death. There’s plenty of other counters to Spidey and he still does fine as an AW defender. Just wondering out loud if Heimdall affects the world of alliance war moving forward (effectiveness of OG Spideys, MODOKs, Medusa’s, etc).
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I hardly ever encounter alliances with Spider man counters. I find it funny to rank him up now. 😁

Oh no, I would never max a 5* Spiderman.
    Thought50 wrote: »
    I hardly ever encounter alliances with Spider man counters. I find it funny to rank him up now. 😁

CB and AA do it very well.

That is a very very expensive defender especially with your 4 star GR. I’d be very sure to R4 someone more than just defense.

I aknowledge that. But my alliance decided it waa best too. I got a lot more rank ups planned anyways.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Bro useless use of T2A
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Bro useless use of T2A

Meh. Not in my opinion. Even if it is, I can make use of him.
    teekq wrote: »
    It should be his decision not his alliance! It’s a waste of t2 just for defense

It was my decision, they agreed upon it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

Oh no, I would never max a 5* Spiderman.

By end month, I will have sufficient T2A to rank 5 a 5* but ... no TB4C, T4CC, and no 5* champ (worthy ranking). Looks like a few years ... :D:(:D:(
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He still wrecks sentinels at least
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sman74 wrote: »
    Spidey is a still a solid defender. Congrats OP. Hopefully you’ll get some good use out of him before there are a lot of Heimdall’s running around true striking him to death. There’s plenty of other counters to Spidey and he still does fine as an AW defender. Just wondering out loud if Heimdall affects the world of alliance war moving forward (effectiveness of OG Spideys, MODOKs, Medusa’s, etc).

Yeah my Heimdall would love to setup a play date with your Spidey. I’m sure Killmongers would like to join in too.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Wouldn't take him past r3, jmo.I have him, awakened at r3. He's effective at r3. You'll come to regret using those t2a.

Good luck.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Ignore the selfish guys here who won’t rank up a defender for the alliance unless it’s a god tier attacker as tier.

Spidey is and always will be a good versatile defender.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @XFA_Rebooted when you get to higher levels he won't get kills. Up to you but I wouldn't 4/55 him.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Bro useless use of T2A

Meh. Not in my opinion. Even if it is, I can make use of him.

Lmao. He is trash. I even killed OG Spidy in LOL with my SL. Dont rank anyone unless God tier. That spidy OG is not even in good tier.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Smh. Everyone’s always saying all these counters for evade champs like Spidey OG.

But I haven’t see a single person say Black Widow as the main most reliable counter.

Sig 99 and that Spidey shouldn’t be evading at all.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Also, don’t mind all these other players saying it’s a waste of Catalysts and gold. Spidey OG will always be a decent defender even in Gold 2.

Many of those guys who are raining on your parade are the ones who would only take up God tier defenders.
    Smh. Everyone’s always saying all these counters for evade champs like Spidey OG.

But I haven’t see a single person say Black Widow as the main most reliable counter.

Who is the black widow you are talking about? She is irrelevant whoever that champ is.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Because nobody is taking a 4* into war anymore. Not into top tier war anyway.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Also, don’t mind all these other players saying it’s a waste of Catalysts and gold. Spidey OG will always be a decent defender even in Gold 2.

Many of those guys who are raining on your parade are the ones who would only take up God tier defenders.

He really isn't that good anymore. If he isn't debuff immune blade can kill him with repeated parries lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    OG Spidey is a sometimes annoying, but good defender. Only a good defender though, with low prestige and many counters available which handle him with ease. Not worth dumping precious t2a's as others have said already.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I wouln’t stick those resources into him either.
    Sure he can be annoying, like others have said, but nothing that can’t be handled by the likes of newer champs with a fiar amount of ease.
    Parry/heavy combos usually wreck him fairly fast. People adept at dodging his L1 with ease (not me..) using Iceman just laugh all the way.
    Debuff immune is really the only spot where he can still rake in a good few kills, unless again, people evade his specials and don’t go steamroller mode on him.
    Small combos are all you need against him.
    So basically you're saying Spider-Man shouldn't be ranked up because someone can counter him. I should rank someone else up for another champion to counter. Makes sense.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    So basically you're saying Spider-Man shouldn't be ranked up because someone can counter him. I should rank someone else up for another champion to counter. Makes sense.

Sensing sarcasm here. Which I don’t get really. In my opinion, I just wouldn’t rank him for defense and instead rank someone for offense. If it makes you happy, go for it.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    teekq wrote: »
    It should be his decision not his alliance! It’s a waste of t2 just for defense

I have based all my r4 5* ranks around my alliance for defense. Only 1 of my 4 r4 5*’s I use outside of War. The other 3 see no use when war isn’t going on. Some of us like being the players who make decisions to better their alliance/friends rather than focusing solely on themselves.