Options

5* crystal shards

With the summoner apparition event coming, I may have the opportunity to spend 15000 5* shards for the featured crystal. I have few 5* champs, not a whole lot of talent there.

Is it better to put up the 15000 to limit the possible champs or get the regular 5* crystal and save the other 5000 towards the next crystal?

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’d buy the featured. It has a lot of great champions that will really help with progression:
    Magik
    Ghost Rider
    Hyperion
    Hela
    Corvus Glaive
    Domino
    Archangel
    Cap. America (IW)
    Ultron
    Iron Man (IW)
    But keep in mind you could pull Colossus, arguably the worst character in the game. And Iron Patriot isn’t great either.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Which summoner is going to appear?!
  • Options
    Web_Slinger_77Web_Slinger_77 Posts: 15
    Got the shaft😢
  • Options
    Vulture
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Sorry, mate. I would have said don't waste the extra 5* shards on featured. Just get the basic crystal and still have 5k shards for the next one.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I’d agree with @TheLegend27 on just getting the basic. I don’t have a ton of 5* champs either, and it makes more sense to me to have 2 champs than one. You have a chance to pull a bad champ either way, so I have just spent my shards on the basic.
    My luck has been up & down. I had a real bad string, but of my 10 pulls, only 3 have been trash. Those 3 came back-to-back, though. IP, Hulkbuster, and Carnage. If I had pulled 2 straight trash champs from featured, I would have been chapped.
    On the plus side, I’ve had a great run lately. Hopefully more chances lead to better luck. My last pull was Killmonger!
    Whatever you choose, good luck, and remember that there will always be another 5* around the corner.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    If you already have a bunch of trash 5* champs, then go for the featured. But if you're a newbie who's getting his first few 5*'s, then go for basic.
  • Options
    As you said, you have a few bad 5*'s. If a few means more than 4 or 5, then by all means try the featured. But if it means 2 or 3, then just go basic.
  • Options
    5* lineup now:
    Vulture
    Storm
    Falcon
    IM
    Miles
    Spidy OG
    Winter Soldier
    Juggs
    Cap OG (pulled from gwenpool event)
    Unst Colossus
    Venompool
  • Options
    5* lineup now:
    Vulture
    Storm
    Falcon
    IM
    Miles
    Spidy OG
    Winter Soldier
    Juggs
    Cap OG (pulled from gwenpool event)
    Unst Colossus
    Venompool

Yeah, with that amount of bad 5*'s, I'd say just go featured.