**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff 2018

Comments

• I pulled a 4* a Carnage today.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    I pulled a 4* a Carnage today.

nice
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    dfmoore26 wrote: »
    Grufty wrote: »
    Apparently there are 2 cosmic champions being buffed as we speak, obviously it's possible one of them will be carnage.

I think we may also see a buff to venom to be released around the new movie...

@Grufty do you have a link to this info? I'm quite curious

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNzbbHYaSU0&feature=youtu.be
  • Been waiting for a buff since he was released.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Why does everyone want Carnage buffed so much over many other champions? Is he a fan favourite from the comics or is it just because he has potential to be good with just a couple of tweaks?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Both
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    this is so sad. some exec threw you all a bone, and gave you hope and so here we are. There's so many other champs that are worse, that need buffed. folks in the family of Carnage even.

If you don’t mind imparting your wisdom, who is worse than carnage as an all around champ in the contest?

Groot.

Groot is a way better defender than Carnage plus he’s bleed immune and can heal via his Special 2 which makes him viable with Suicide Masteries.

name ONE person with a r4 5* GROOT.

Trashcoon has a 4/55 groot

No freaking way 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    dzix5qg58dxk.jpg
    #buffcarnage2018 please
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    they are working on 2 cosmic champs according to character designer Ein, the symbiotes time has come!?(i hope) theyre the most hyped and biggest letdown. Do em up right!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Make carnage like killmonger but with purify
  • Bash93Bash93 Posts: 7
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    BUFF CARNAGE AND HOPEFULLY VENOM
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I have a 5 star carnage still Rank 1 if he Get Buffed Rank 5 hopefully
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Buff Carnage 2018-19-20
    Hate to take away from Heimdall and Korg, but I love all the love that is coming for Carnage!!! I hope there is a special event for the buff when it comes out! Maybe some Easter eggs posted on the MCOC Facebook with some Carnage pics will come out shortly. Hint Hint @Kabam Miike ;)
    Carnage should be the "Evil Blade" in the MCOC universe...

Give him a chance to activate "Hero Sense" that gives him increased attack rating for all heroes in the battle realm. This is 100% on Spider-Verse heroes and synergies with Venom allow him to trigger it against any opponent, even villains. It should also reduce ability accuracy and he should completely bypass evade on all Spider-Verse heroes.

Well-timed blocks should also inflict bleed, like Blade.

And for the love of god, increase his bleed damage and times... 0.50 seconds per bleed on critical hits? They vanish almost immediately and do almost no damage.

It makes me sad.

Awesome idea!!!!
    #buffcarnage2018
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Just pulled 4* carnage #buffcarnage2018
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm grinding arena with him and, he is not that bad. He just need to get a bit armor buffing. even if you get all 5 buffs on him, he can't survive a SP3 from anyone.
    But, overall, he will never be AW/AQ/LOL/ROL viable.
  • CeeJayCeeJay Posts: 12
    Yes, please #buffCarnage2018
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    @Kabam Seriously Carnage needs at least some more buff to make him playable.
    I'm grinding arena with him and, he is not that bad. He just need to get a bit armor buffing. even if you get all 5 buffs on him, he can't survive a SP3 from anyone.
    But, overall, he will never be AW/AQ/LOL/ROL viable.

HE'S NOT EVEN EQ VIABLE
    He’s the boss in halls of healing!! Either Kabam is trolling us or it is a good sign that he is more noticeable now. I’m counting (and hoping for) the days for the buff!!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    JEbert wrote: »
    He’s the boss in halls of healing!! Either Kabam is trolling us or it is a good sign that he is more noticeable now. I’m counting (and hoping for) the days for the buff!!

im with you Bro
    Rejoice my friends!!!!! It is coming!!!!!!!!
    #carnagebuff2018