**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is down? [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Kabam team,

We appreciate you guys striving to make such an entertaining and well made game that is so packed with content every month. We as a community are all loyal to the product that you have created and most of us have dedicated large amounts of time and treasure to playing this game.

That being said, these outages are getting ridiculous. Many of us have very limited windows of time where we can play the game and make our moves. (Me personally it is in the little bit of time after i get my kids to bed at night and in the morning before my kids wake up). Having the contest down repeatedly as it has been over the past few months is beyond frustrating. Its enough to make people want to stop playing. No other online game i have played has so many crashes. I really dont want to be too critical as i know you take it seriously and i have tried to do my part with helping to beta test, but i am really reaching the limits of my patience. I dont want to leave the game but it is so frustrating to get to the point of my night where i can sit and play for a while and my alliance is all saying “yup. Games down again :(“ i dont want any kind of compensation i want a fix. Please do something to help with the network stability.

Sincerely,

Another disgruntled summoner

I agree 100%. Compensation is nice BUT I'd take a working product over freebies any day. @Kabam Miike
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    It took me a while to understand that these problems aren't tottaly kabam's fault, and i was one of the first to demand compensation. Lets all just stop it, they improved soooo much the game from what it was, allways giving out new and interesting game modes and challenges for our fun and game progression. They are doing their job right, from what i understand they have millions of people playing and probably dozens of online servers running the game worldwide so that we have a fast and fluid gameplay. Those providers where the game is hosted are probably the ones giving problems. So, congrats to Kabam, great game, can't wait for the next season of Aliance Quest. But this issue still needs to be fixed, when that happens it will be compensation enough.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Kabam is immune to the expectation that every other business strives to live up to: make tour customers happy, deliver a product worthy of the huge amount of cash it's making. I know if at my job, I was making half assed products that not only failed to meet the customers expectation, but actually screwed something up big time for them, I'd likely not be making good money very long. WE are the ones who pay their paychecks. It is their duty to fix this and keep making it right by us until they permanently can do so. Taking last year's summoner appreciation month, chopping of 75% of it, watering it down and telling us it's our reimbursement yet still calling it summoner appreciation is not gonna cut it. If they were gonna do it like that, they would have to make it 2 months long, and seriously increase both the quantity and quality of the items they are giving us. Giving us a weak week in the midst of continuous problems is actually kinda f-d up. Compared to last year's month long event which had nothing to do with compensation, this is akin to walking up to us and spitting in our faces. If they truley appreciated us theywould want to make us satisfied. It would cost them nothing to give us 5000 5* and 6* shards, as well as some decent items, not level 1 potions and revives and xp boosts that most of us can't use. Help us make up for the progress we were unable to make due to malfunctions on their end. We held up to our end of the bargain by paying them. I have determined that i will be a free to play until things improve and the game goes 2 weeks without going down. Then I will begin making smaller occasional purchases, increasing in amount and frequency as the game goes along reasonably. Of course I know mistakes happen and I understand, but it is how they deal with it that makes me move so slowly in my return to Jr whale status. If we were compensation appropriately, and truley appreciated, I probably would have never even stopped paying. But I gotta treat them like a bratty kid with severe behavioral problems and take small steps over a long period of time until I hopefully start to see lasting change. Until then, I'll just save my disposable income or find a hobby worthy of it until Kabam either becomes once again worthy, or is at least willing to compensate more equally for my frustrstion and loss of time and items I spent money on.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    They can’t say they giving us “confensation” then take the game down as much as they want.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Skip all this nickel and dime compensation and offer up a 5* awakening gem. I mean most of us have lost alliance revives, alliance pots, boosts for arenas, lost out on points for arena champs or milestones, lost out on time to grind eq when WE have time to play,etc.

Why not just make the bulk of you customer base happy and compensate with a 5* awakening gem?
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Skip all this nickel and dime compensation and offer up a 5* awakening gem. I mean most of us have lost alliance revives, alliance pots, boosts for arenas, lost out on points for arena champs or milestones, lost out on time to grind eq when WE have time to play,etc.

Why not just make the bulk of you customer base happy and compensate with a 5* awakening gem?

Hurts em in the long run. They aim to stretch out the game as long as possible and milk every last penny they can. Less rewards=players grinding more and most likely spending more to get there. And like EA, everybody's favorite game company, they know they can get away with it for now because the money still comes in.

The players run the game, and only they can stop this bs (By cutting off revenue flow).

I don't know about all that, a 5* a.g is the reward for some end game content. Maybe a 5* featured hero crystal or 2 and a decently large amount of shards any Sig stones, boosts and revives would be more like it.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    No response either I dunno am I supposed to submit tickets I work have kids my windows of time to play are limited these days and this seems like a regular issue maybe need a MCOC 2 where you carry over your account roster
  • everytime when I use XP increase, it will be server down...is kabam too poor for a strong server?
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    That’s what I’m talking about. We all work, have kids, have school, family, significant others, etc. I’m over 500k hero rating. Tbh....a few revives and shards are ehhhh. This game has been over heating phones (mine included) and so unstable.

I don’t think giving a 5* awakening gem is too far off base. It’s not like everyone that gets one is going to stop playing. If anything I think it could help players want to play more. Those that got a “fun” 5* champ from gwenpool but needs to be awakened to be “good”...boom. Excitement and more playing. Possibly more spending.

It would be unexpected and more than appreciated.
  • 0ji8ef44fcah.png
  • RCunha wrote: »
    It took me a while to understand that these problems aren't tottaly kabam's fault, and i was one of the first to demand compensation. Lets all just stop it, they improved soooo much the game from what it was, allways giving out new and interesting game modes and challenges for our fun and game progression. They are doing their job right, from what i understand they have millions of people playing and probably dozens of online servers running the game worldwide so that we have a fast and fluid gameplay. Those providers where the game is hosted are probably the ones giving problems. So, congrats to Kabam, great game, can't wait for the next season of Aliance Quest. But this issue still needs to be fixed, when that happens it will be compensation enough.

Thanks for making the best joke of the day! Appreciate it! You made my day!
    That’s what I’m talking about. We all work, have kids, have school, family, significant others, etc. I’m over 500k hero rating. Tbh....a few revives and shards are ehhhh. This game has been over heating phones (mine included) and so unstable.

I don’t think giving a 5* awakening gem is too far off base. It’s not like everyone that gets one is going to stop playing. If anything I think it could help players want to play more. Those that got a “fun” 5* champ from gwenpool but needs to be awakened to be “good”...boom. Excitement and more playing. Possibly more spending.

It would be unexpected and more than appreciated.

Yeah, it would be nice, don't get me wrong. I'd drive myself mad trying to decide who to use it on.
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    e11haspcedwy.png
    Didn't even get a chance to fight because of a "network issue"/emergency maintenance. This happens way too much with random lag and the game crashing, open it back up to see stuff like this
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    They should probably just keep this thread open and sticky since you know it's gonna happen again on a daily basis at least.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the interruption in service, everyone. This has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.