Options

Who to Rank?

4* Black Panther Civil War (awakened) 4/40
Or
5* BPCW (not awakened) 1/25
I use him for war defense. Should I rank my 4* to r5 or dump my resources into my 5* and take him to r3?

Who to Rank? 25 votes

4* Black Panther CW to r5
4%
Shocker34 1 vote
5* Black Panther CW to r3
12%
Foxhero007Darkrider05Ch1efster 3 votes
Save my Skill T4
84%
DarkZenCagh10156Superman69HollowbornVivek_786Anonymous346GrimmbananaSuperSam57SandeepSKillerRino19RafikiiEbbi23987PaytoPlayMaldroit2Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFangmanglerDMath1012wingedWarrior2099frisbeeboi 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Save my Skill T4
    what champs do you have at 5/50 /3/45?
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Save my Skill T4
    Rafikii wrote: »
    what champs do you have at 5/50 /3/45?

5* Gwenpool (awakened) 4/55
    5* Phoenix (awakened) 3/45

Maxed 4 stars:
    d7ju9c8teufe.jpg
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    5* Black Panther CW to r3
    If your willing to rank one just for defense, I think the 5* is the better option because he is not awakened. In my experience, he is a better defender unawakened....but that might just be me.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Save my Skill T4
    black panther cw in my opinion keyword opinion is not good at all....
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    edited August 2018
    Save my Skill T4
    so it seems like you got a solid amount of attacking champs at the least, and if you want better defense for your alliance i would definitely say rank up the 5*.
    truth be told i rarely get a 4* i want to 5/50 unless theyre top of the line. 5*s are important to have

at the very least, youll dupe your 5 star eventually and if you think he does well on defense theres always a chance to continue ranking him up
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Save my Skill T4
    Rafikii wrote: »
    so it seems like you got a solid amount of attacking champs at the least, and if you want better defense for your alliance i would definitely say rank up the 5*.
    truth be told i rarely get a 4* i want to 5/50 unless theyre top of the line. 5*s are important to have

at the very least, youll dupe your 5 star eventually and if you think he does well on defense theres always a chance to continue ranking him up

You've made some valid points. Thanks for the insight.