**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What I think the Summoner Compensation Gifts should have been. (didn't feel appreciated enough)

13»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

Never claimed any different. I just think, along with seemingly most of the community and also Kabam, that a) compensation isn’t free stuff and b) the compensation is not enough

well i am sorry my unpopular opinion got you riled up ....can we just say kabam needs to do better

I’m not riled up but I appreciate the concern. I didn’t feel the need to start a thread about being riled up either.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

Never claimed any different. I just think, along with seemingly most of the community and also Kabam, that a) compensation isn’t free stuff and b) the compensation is not enough

well i am sorry my unpopular opinion got you riled up ....can we just say kabam needs to do better

I’m not riled up but I appreciate the concern. I didn’t feel the need to start a thread about being riled up either.

i understand sorry i got annoyed
    This wasn’t free. Logan if people lost resources due to outages, phones randomly turning off and the game being unstable. This happened when people used boosts or required them to use potions to get back their half life. Those were items earned or purchased, that already belonged to players. Some l1/2 potions don’t make up for the l3 and higher potions needed. Plus, a gift is something you give freely, not to compensate for something you took away already. These “gifts” show no appreciation for the player base, nor are they adequate compensation for the lost items, player troubles or overall discomfort the game has been through all the post 19.0 updates and outages at that time, or as they continue on now.

again i mean it was there with no unit or money requirements is all i meant idk how you can miss what i mean

You’re simply wrong is all. I know what you mean, but it’s still incorrect.

I had to use units to purchase aw potions to make up for the game crashing in the middle of my fight. And those potions cost a lot more than the ones being given back. I would still have said units, or been able to use them as I pleased elsewhere, but instead needed to burn them up to offset the crappy game bugs from the overheating and server outages. So no, the package is not free. I did have an in game cost and it was caused by the problems and it was also more than is being returned now.

if you think so then its ok i never had any problems or issues not everyone has them on this game.
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

I'm sorry, I know I said I was done commenting but i just lol'd

you can laugh never said you couldn't
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

Looks like it’s Kabam’s opinion too after all. @Grimmbanana
    edited August 2018
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

welp but its still my opinion with or without kabams consensus
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

well i guess they contradicted themselves a tad but its still my opinion with or without kabams consensus

How did they contradict themselves? Do you think kabam should have made the compensation purchasable with units?

And wait, you’re saying that you disagree with kabam that their compensation shouldn’t be about free stuff? You’re saying that kabam are wrong about their own compensation not being free stuff?
    edited August 2018
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

well i guess they contradicted themselves a tad but its still my opinion with or without kabams consensus

How did they contradict themselves? Do you think kabam should have made the compensation purchasable with units?

And wait, you’re saying that you disagree with kabam that their compensation shouldn’t be about free stuff? You’re saying that kabam are wrong about their own compensation not being free stuff?

no i mean that they have said something else completely in the past
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

no im not 0-0 nevermindddddd

What are you saying then? How did they contradict themselves?
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

i mean they said something else which contradicts that ig?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

Don't try to make sense to the troll. It's not worth it.
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

What did they say? Where did they say it and do you have proof?
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

i am literally not trolling why would you say that? i cant think differently without being called troll or anything rude
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

im lost man idk
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

i am literally not trolling why would you say that? i cant think differently without being called troll or anything rude

You know what you're doing.
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

yeah expressing my darn opinion
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

im lost man idk

What did they say that contradicts it? Or do you not understand what you’ve said.
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

im lost man idk

What did they say that contradicts it? Or do you not understand what you’ve said.

i forget it was awhile ago it was just weird i have no proof though im sorry >->
    edited August 2018
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

🚮😴
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

hdlb04ig272g.jpeg

♿😴

? if that suppose to be meant as an insult of some sort then idk why you bother posting without being respectful
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Don't feed the trolls guys please !
    TautNegativeAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif

Just call Sentry
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike , @Grimmbanana and
    @TheSpicyKnight are trying (and failing) to murder each other with words. Maybe some intervention? (And sone acknowledgement of the OP because while they went overboard with the rewards, they were totally right that it wasn’t enough for the issues in 19.0)
  • My iPhone 7 internally melted, replacing it was not free. Had I not played this game my phone would have made it! So yes the compensation might be free but it was given out because this game COST a lot of us Boost, Deaths in war, Arena streaks, etc.

So get out from under your self and quit acting like these gifts were not compensation for a loss!