**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Still no gift after restarting the game ... I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it ... still nothing
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Yup. Force closed app. Nothing. Restarted phone. Nothing. Try again Kabam.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    And still no explanation or timeline come on kabam this is getting frustrating.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Still nothing!
  • NheyyzNheyyz Posts: 7
    Restarted multiple times still nothing.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Typical kabam
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too I got nothing
  • 22faces22faces Posts: 0
    I am still patiently waiting for the gift choice that I have not received, any more news? The main discussion was closed with no conclusion
  • NheyyzNheyyz Posts: 7
    Yeah same I'm betting they have all went home for the evening after the "fix"
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 196
    Restarted the app, still didn't get jack.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s next to the cure for blindness
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    Running latest client update, force closed and restarted multiple times, did not fix issue. Also rechecked email, nothing there. Tried different co,binatikns of things, and looked in various places, can’t locate or trigger gift selection.
  • BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    It’s amazing that they would allow compensation for a poorly performing product to be handed out so poorly.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The fix didn’t fix it for me...
  • I still haven't received my appreciation rewards, even after completely re-starting the app.
  • almost 9 hours and nothing
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 278 ★★★
    Still nothing here.
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 46
    3 app restarts and a hard reset on the phone...nothing
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too I got nothing
  • Blue_SliçeBlue_Sliçe Posts: 8
    I have restarted and uninstalled-reinstalled app and still no Appreciation gift. I don’t feel appreciated
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    I get what Kabam is doing. They just want us to stay in their game waiting for this “gift” so they can boost their stats! Gotta give it to ya, very clever move...
  • PerginaPergina Posts: 6
    Fix still did not work for me
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Running latest client update, force closed and restarted multiple times, did not fix issue. Also rechecked email, nothing there. Tried different co,binatikns of things, and looked in various places, can’t locate or trigger gift selection.

And I cannot un-gift it. I get log in rewards and then the select your gift screen pops up. Can’t get out of it, can’t exit or play without making a selection. Restart, back to square one.

Apparently, claiming the lone crystal that was in the email today was the trigger. So...I’m forced to (a) take the gift or (b) cease playing. It’s like an offer I cannot refuse.

Dr. Zola
  • After restarting my games multiple times I still have not received the ability to choose a package. @Kabam Miike
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There’s already a post for this
  • BigBenny12BigBenny12 Posts: 25
    I’ve restarted game quite a few times and deleted the app and redownloaded, still haven’t been able to pick a package. Trying to figure out what I should do. Should i file a support ticket or something else?
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 253 ★★★
    Can they just add another compensation package of like 1/2 5* crystal, 2 4*, some t1as, t4CCs, and units. They had one job and could not even get it right.
  • Still don’t have the option to pick a package :(
  • @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit Are any mods going to respond to this?
  • StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Posts: 44
    I force stopped the app and rebooted my phone, still no option for choosing package...