**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[New Account] Where should I spend my units to?

I created my second account a few days ago and I'm just wondering where I should spend my units to. I already spent some with the crystal bundle sample in the unit store (where I got a 3* Hyperion, 3* Killmonger, and another 2* champ I forgot). I also bought one mastery core for Dexterity (which is already at level 2).

PS. I'm level 21 in my 2nd account and torn between spending it on buying mastery cores for Parry and buying another crystal bundle sample in the unit store to widen my roster of champions (I already grind 1vs1 and got 19 out of the 20 featured champs)

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Mastery core, don't buy crystals
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Not meaning to be combative, but why are you starting a second account if you don’t have a basic understanding of how to utilize your units?

Anyway...buy mastery cores. Especially, parry and dexterity. They are infinitely more valuable than crystals.

And spend almost all of your time grinding for champs in the 4* arenas while you are in the beginner and intermediate brackets.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    save for mastery cores. don't buy crystals wait for them to come to you
  • NikSalvatore013NikSalvatore013 Posts: 14
    edited August 2018
    Not meaning to be combative, but why are you starting a second account if you don’t have a basic understanding of how to utilize your units?

Anyway...buy mastery cores. Especially, parry and dexterity. They are infinitely more valuable than crystals.

And spend almost all of your time grinding for champs in the 4* arenas while you are in the beginner and intermediate brackets.

I understand. I started late in fixing my masteries so I acquired parry and dexterity later than maybe most of you. Probably when I was level 30-ish. I'm somehow confused if I should first grow my roster before spending for mastery cores.

I actually read somewhere that they have a different cutoff for beginners and intermediates so I'm grinding arenas in my second account.

PS. My main account is almost just 3 months old and is level 44 so a lot of things are still unclear to me. Thanks for your insight, btw :)
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60

I started a new account 4 weeks ago I did buy 2 featured crystals and got a 4* wasp and 3* heimdall but I did have the masteries open that I needed. Focus on masteries and grind the hell out of arena, don't be put off loosing the streak just restart and keep going I've got killmonger, Jane foster x2 and will get sentinel in my last week in beginner bracket. Grind as much of the gwenpool event as you can rewards stack up for small energy cost. As mine was a second account I jumped into my main accounts alliance so try find a good alliance to pick up nice rewards too.

https://mbch.guide/en/arenas/proxodnye-ochki-na-nagrady-po-rangu/

I used this as a guide for arena cuttoffs and it was spot on for me.
  • Jmd82 wrote: »
    I started a new account 4 weeks ago I did buy 2 featured crystals and got a 4* wasp and 3* heimdall but I did have the masteries open that I needed. Focus on masteries and grind the hell out of arena, don't be put off loosing the streak just restart and keep going I've got killmonger, Jane foster x2 and will get sentinel in my last week in beginner bracket. Grind as much of the gwenpool event as you can rewards stack up for small energy cost. As mine was a second account I jumped into my main accounts alliance so try find a good alliance to pick up nice rewards too.

https://mbch.guide/en/arenas/proxodnye-ochki-na-nagrady-po-rangu/

I used this as a guide for arena cuttoffs and it was spot on for me.

Thank you for this! Very informative! :)