How long should rank down tickets be given to be fair?

With some champs getting nerfed and others getting upgraded. Getting some rank down tickets to help new players and returning players keep up should be considered.

How long should rank down tickets be given to be fair? 57 votes

Once a year
42% 24 votes
Every 6 months
36% 21 votes
Every 4 months
21% 12 votes

Comments

  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 839 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Why should they be GIVEN, and not PURCHASED? Why do people always want free stuff, instead of working for it?
    I'd make RDT's available to purchase with Units, at a high price.
    Something like:
    3* RDT - 500 units
    4* RDT - 1500 units
    5* RDT - 3000 units
    Maybe even make them just give the catalysts back, and not gold and ISO, so people only use them if they're 100% sure they want to.
  • Ace2084Ace2084 Posts: 9
    Why does Kabam always have to adjust some champs weaker and some champs stronger? Scarlet witch and Dr. Strange used to be awesome, now they kind of suck. When you put your resources on champs like them for example then, Kabam nerfs them and makes other champs strong that used to suck, it sucks for the players who pour the only resources they have into those former champs and couldn’t those resources on the later ones.
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Scarlet witch and doctor strange were too OP, you could do everything with them that's why they were nerfed, RDTs were given in 12.0 cause a lot of important changes happened. I don't think we should get them unless something similar happens again. Btw SW is still sick and she doesn't suck, she just doesn't get used a lot cuz she's not available as a 5 star
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    3 Flags! Lmao
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    We got RDTs as a Christmas Gift.. Sort of.. Was it? I can easily see it happening again. So yeah. I think RDTs every Christmas or end of the year would be great. 1 per tier. It kinda gives off the "New Beginning" vibe.. Well not that it's needed.
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    We should not have to pay for rank down tickets. If, one day, Kabam nerfs Blade and reduces him to meme tier, I’m sure majority of people who have him as 5* R5 want to rank him down.
    And then suggesting that we pay 3000 units for Kabam’s doing? You are out of your MIND!
  • Ace2084Ace2084 Posts: 9
    You guys are all weird. If you all get so irritated over people always requesting rank down tickets that you’re starting to flag them for spamming, You all need to get outta Mom and dads basement and find something better to do. I’ve been to this forum a total of 6 times within 2 years. A spammer I am not.
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 675 ★★★
    Well mum, if you're reading this, I had a great time in your basement, but unfortunately it's time for me to get out.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 153
    Ace2084 wrote: »
    Why does Kabam always have to adjust some champs weaker and some champs stronger? Scarlet witch and Dr. Strange used to be awesome, now they kind of suck. When you put your resources on champs like them for example then, Kabam nerfs them and makes other champs strong that used to suck, it sucks for the players who pour the only resources they have into those former champs and couldn’t those resources on the later ones.

    Kabam gave rdts for them though
  • Ace2084Ace2084 Posts: 9
    Pennmabob, obviously 🙄 I’m saying to those people who spend every waking minute if not playing mcoc are on this forum. They must be living in THEIR Mom and Dad’s basement because they don’t have a job or life if they are irritated so much by people asking for rank down tickets. I can understand if administrators get irritated by it, but anyone else getting irritated is a joke. Learn some reading comprehension.
  • Ace2084Ace2084 Posts: 9
    SW and dr. Strange we’re just examples. They are not the only champs that have been nurfed. I’m talking about more recently nurfed champs too. If y’all don’t want rank down tickets fine that’s your prerogative, but apparently most players do want some sort of access to them at least every once in awhile.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    12.0 was 2 years ago, get over it and don't rank all champs you get
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,739 ★★★
    WITH EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!!!!! they manage to make a dynamic change to the entire meta of the game, every month with every update they release. So, by doing that, we should be given one rank down ticket every update with a 48 hour expiry.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 596 ★★
    People need to get over rank down tickets. Just don’t upgrade champs you wont use and until something like 12.0 happens, dont expect this
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 699 ★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Scarlet witch and doctor strange were too OP, you could do everything with them that's why they were nerfed, RDTs were given in 12.0 cause a lot of important changes happened. I don't think we should get them unless something similar happens again. Btw SW is still sick and she doesn't suck, she just doesn't get used a lot cuz she's not available as a 5 star

    Saying ds was op might be the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. He might have been the most balanced champion that this game ever had before he was needed. Now sw I can agree she was just way to op mostly she is the same now just doesn’t process regen at much still hits like a trick though compared to almost any other 4*
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 675 ★★★
    Ace2084 wrote: »
    Pennmabob, obviously 🙄 I’m saying to those people who spend every waking minute if not playing mcoc are on this forum. They must be living in THEIR Mom and Dad’s basement because they don’t have a job or life if they are irritated so much by people asking for rank down tickets. I can understand if administrators get irritated by it, but anyone else getting irritated is a joke. Learn some reading comprehension.

    Lmfao why don't you how learn to comprehend a joke
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,365 ★★★★★
    never
Sign In or Register to comment.