**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get Wasp

Hello,
I am currently playing event series and need just one champion (Wasp) to complete the event.
I have tried winning crystals but no luck.
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    1v1 arena

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Hello,
    I am currently playing event series and need just one champion (Wasp) to complete the event.
    I have tried winning crystals but no luck.
    Any ideas on how to do this?
    Thanks

I'm in the same boat. Thanks for the info you two.
  • Thanks for the info @sabrefencer and &Appleisgod
  • Got it guys, thanks.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    put out some honey.

or is that bees?
  • DEMON_SPAWNDEMON_SPAWN Posts: 14
    I’ve fought over 200 1v1 matches on one of my accounts and i still havent pulled wasp. This is rediculous!
  • DEMON_SPAWNDEMON_SPAWN Posts: 14
    Now it’s over 250. Straight up b.s.! There should be some sort of increased chance to get her since she’s so new, but no! I can pull iron patriot 15 out of 30 crystals!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I pulled her from the first crystal we got as login in August 1st..
    Just keep at it. You will pull her eventually ..
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I thought they gave out a free 2* Wasp not too long ago...
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    So this is how to get wasp step by step please follow if you wanna know how!!
    1. Get a wasp hive or whatever you call their homes
    2. Place it on your head and read the first wasp comic
    3. Then scream wasp i summon thee
    4. She will then appear and hand you a 4 star wasp
    5. Thank her and leave the wasp hive on the ground
    (kids don't do this without an adult present or don't do it at all if you don't wanna be stung by a wasp cause it is gonna happen!!)
    5 step method for getting wasp!!
    you are welcome
  • OngellOngell Posts: 55
    I’ve completed every single one of these quests except the wasp path on all 4 difficulties and have opened every crystal to no avail. I quit playing competitively 2 years ago but I logged in bc I had a friend tell me this was a breeze but forgot to mention it requires several new champions. Not thrilled. I’ve grinded every quest and crystal fragment out I could to try to get her and nothing. With 5-6 days left and no way to pull her other than to lob cash at her crystals I see this as another stale mate for me and kabam.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Ongell wrote: »
    I’ve completed every single one of these quests except the wasp path on all 4 difficulties and have opened every crystal to no avail. I quit playing competitively 2 years ago but I logged in bc I had a friend tell me this was a breeze but forgot to mention it requires several new champions. Not thrilled. I’ve grinded every quest and crystal fragment out I could to try to get her and nothing. With 5-6 days left and no way to pull her other than to lob cash at her crystals I see this as another stale mate for me and kabam.

Its because you didn't follow my step by step guide to getting wasp!