**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An MCOC Thank You!

2»

Comments

• HailAHalHailAHal Posts: 27
    Just forget it. There's really no point. :tired_face:
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    HailAHal wrote: »
    I think I'm going to make a discussion about me NOT being sarcastic! Guys, I'm not, so you don't have to worry about anything! 🙂

You must be new around here 😂😂😂😂
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Remember, the forums are optional. You should only participate if it won't harm your enjoyment of the game. If it does, I'd walk away from them. Even I take the occasional break from them, and I'm practically made of asbestos.
    Okay, thanks for the great comments! I understand about the whole forum thing. I just really enjoy the game, and I don’t see anything wrong with Kabam, except for the expensive purchases, but other than that it’s great that you guys are commenting such nice things. By the way, I am new here. I joined at 1:25 today.
    I guess I am kind of like Bambi. 😅
    DNA I totally understand. Thanks for the insightful comment, it makes lots of sense in this situation. It’s just many on page 1 have said I am apparently being sarcastic about my forum, which just isn’t true. :D
    Captain Kandice, right.
    Unknown, yes I am new here. :#

I will tell you guys more, my friend. I’ll tell you guys more. 🤩
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    i love the way replies like mine get tagged with LOL.....
    if people find it so funny that someone might think this game is good and that kabam are not the worst company out there why do people play sooooooo much?
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    if people find it so funny that someone might think this game is good and that kabam are not the worst company out there why do people play sooooooo much?

In this case it could be the tangent you went on.

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

Well, lots of people continue to play because they have hope. Hope that kabam will one day get better, not only that but they spent lots of money and have alliances they created strong bonds with.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Always one.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Mcoc and wonderful in the same sentence = resonable
    Kabam and wonderful in the same sentence = ... wait what?

Mcoc is a wonderful thing however kabam absolutely isn’t. I guess you are still new to the game, wait a while and see what you then.
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    Yes it is a really good game isn't it?
    My favriout mobile game of all time
    :) My optimism is too good to be true.
    Shadow, ye.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I think a lot of us started off the same way but have become jaded over the years. We still love the game, the people, etc, but there have been a lot of issues that make us skeptical, frustrated, etc.

Hopefully you love for the game goes untarnished.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This is obviously a joke post
    read about Marvel Strike force. that game is dying and being killed by the greed of its developers......

I must admit I was amused by the fact that one thing Marvel Strike Force did was make Seatin appreciate MCOC a whole lot more.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    read about Marvel Strike force. that game is dying and being killed by the greed of its developers......

I must admit I was amused by the fact that one thing Marvel Strike Force did was make Seatin appreciate MCOC a whole lot more.

maybe more people should play MSF for a bit.....
    then they might realise kabam are not the worst out there....

maybe more people should play MSF for a bit.....
    then they might realise kabam are not the worst out there....

Google "storm 8 gem trap." On a scale of one to ten, Kabam rarely scratches a four on my game development wtf-o-meter.
    Austin no it's not.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeahhhh we will see how you feel in a year.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★

Remember, the forums are optional. You should only participate if it won't harm your enjoyment of the game. If it does, I'd walk away from them. Even I take the occasional break from them, and I'm practically made of asbestos.
    Yeah, ikr, there’s the constant verbal jousting and personal insults occasionally, toxic comments, personal attacks, mods closing/deleting comments/posts, dissapointing announcements about compensation, fresh bugs invented everyday etc. the list goes on

The forums is really a place to stay away from if you wanna be happy about mcoc and kabam.