**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hi Kabam!

Just dropped by to say hi.. anyway, I saw in a 400 points reduction of our hard-earned war rating and no reasons were given. We got it last time and we just ignored it. Yet, got the boot this time as well. Me and my brother who live under the same roof play both accounts in different devices might have been the issue. This is your game. Accomplishments in this video game do not pay our bills. As freeloaders (F2P), we do not help you pay bills either way. Video games are for mere entertainment. We used to, but not anymore. Highly disappointed. This is just a VIDEO GAME, not a full time job that helps in real life but steals the time in real life. For a video game, and more importantly, I, myself a heavy gamer on multi-platforms, I have never seen such a video game that has so many rules to play. More advanced PC and Console games try to protect and satisfy their player base while this petty mobile video game imposes a constitution to play thinking this video game is THE masterpiece of all time. Note that I play your game to be with a bunch of lads that I met through via MCOC. That is the only satisfaction your game gave me. Not clearing the contents.
Cheers!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That doesn't sound like a situation that would lead to such actions. Many families and couples live under one roof and share devices.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    what are you going on about.....
    all games with online based content have rules and TOS to follow....
    all will ban/punish people who hack/cheat.....

obviously someone in your alliance did something wrong...
    i have 2 accounts on different devices in my house....
    and my partner also has her acocunt and we all play same time/ different time....
    sometimes share devices......
    never any problem so multiple accounts and multiple devices at same house or multiple accounts on same device is not going to get you banned/punished.

you are making an assumption and that assumption is incorrect.
  • MoneyMosesMoneyMoses Posts: 13
    our allince just recieved this too. one of our members has multiple accounts he plays on. is this the problem? if so what is he supposed to do differently?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    what are you going on about.....
    all games with online based content have rules and TOS to follow....
    all will ban/punish people who hack/cheat.....

obviously someone in your alliance did something wrong...
    i have 2 accounts on different devices in my house....
    and my partner also has her acocunt and we all play same time/ different time....
    sometimes share devices......
    never any problem so multiple accounts and multiple devices at same house or multiple accounts on same device is not going to get you banned/punished.

you are making an assumption and that assumption is incorrect.

You playing MCOC and has posted 1200 on the forum, I highly doubt you have played other video games. But anyway, many video games know how to discriminate a T&C violation in the perfect way.

Brilliant way to validate your point, by aiming at someone based on their post count...

You're ranting over something, actively stating it's a mere video game (not arguing that by the way, it is after all), so why not quit if you don't like it? You have ample other games you're into heavily. Keep in touch with people you met in game on Line or whatever.

Your assumption that because you're F2P somehow should exclude you from rules is, in all honesty, ludicrous.
    I tried getting anything from your post that isn't just a tantrum, but I failed.