**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Rewards

Who do I speak to about not receiving Season 3 War rewards?

A few members in my alliance never got their rewards either.

Please get back to me on this. Thank you

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Did you leave before rewards were sent out? How many wars did you fight with your current Ally?
  • Zilla2000Zilla2000 Posts: 17
    Some members in our alliance got rewards for season 3 and some didn’t
    I’ve been in the same alliance for two years
    How many wars dis you participate in this season?
    Not even sure to be honest. Don’t think it was 5
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Zilla2000 wrote: »

Then you won't get season rewards. You're probably running 1 or 2 bg in aw right?
    Zilla2000 wrote: »

Now you know the reason you don't get rewards. Now, an easier way to find out is to submit a support ticket in-game. They can tell you exactly why.
  • Ali3SAli3S Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    I didn get the rewards. I got out of May alliance by mistake last week, like for 4hours and then come back. All the season I played and participated (every single war). I send the ticket and they said that i need more then 5 wars (i played more than 5). I dond know why are they telling me that war ends after 48 hours (i know this) In the rules of the game said tha you need 5 wars, i have the 5 and more. Why cant they solved this?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ali3S wrote: »
    I didn get the rewards. I got out of May alliance by mistake last week, like for 4hours and then come back. All the season I played and participated (every single war). I send the ticket and they said that i need more then 5 wars (i played more than 5). I dond know why are they telling me that war ends after 48 hours (i know this) In the rules of the game said tha you need 5 wars, i have the 5 and more. Why cant they solved this?

When you leave the alliance it resets your number of wars. Not how you do it on accident, there are warning prompts.
    edited August 2018
    Lormif wrote: »
    Ali3S wrote: »

When you leave the alliance it resets your number of wars. Not how you do it on accident, there are warning prompts.

I just Went to see the “warning” and its not specific, in war they said 5 wars and i played all of them this season. i dont think i have to explain how the mistake was, it happen and now i have this problem.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You’re sol. It’s been like that since season 1. You must be in 5 wars before season ends. You leave and come back you need 5 more. Too many people accidentally leave or say they did trying to scam free stuff. Maybe your situation is legit, but doesn’t matter. You messed up and aren’t eligible for rewards now. @Ali3S
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To be clear, you must complete 5 wars WITH THE SAME ALLIANCE to qualify for AW season rewards
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    To be clear, you must complete 5 wars WITH THE SAME ALLIANCE to qualify for AW season rewards

And be in that same alliance until rewards have been given
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

And those 5 wars must be after joining the alliance the latest time.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    djr17 wrote: »

And you must remain loyal to said alliance until the RNG Gods deem it worthy of leaving.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    djr17 wrote: »

And you must remain loyal to said alliance until the RNG Gods deem it worthy of leaving.
    What do you mean?
    You’re sol. It’s been like that since season 1. You must be in 5 wars before season ends. You leave and come back you need 5 more. Too many people accidentally leave or say they did trying to scam free stuff. Maybe your situation is legit, but doesn’t matter. You messed up and aren’t eligible for rewards now. @Ali3S
    Then they should be more clear about that, it was 4 hours only out of my alli, and i didnt go any other. My friends warning me about and i sed a petition. Thats all.

Im sad this happend, but still think is not reasonable or fair☹️