**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* to R5 or 6* to R2

MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
The only content I have yet to beat is LOL. Everything else is 100% and I’m 1 T2A shy of ranking Angela

5* to R5 or 6* to R2 53 votes

5*Dv to R5
13%
BadroseStewmanLittleYinYinPeterQuillJC_PedritkoFooshblalala 7 votes
5* gewnpool to R5
16%
benshbTheManMythLegendVladislas22Kaks0053Darkrider05Vincew80SlapaezmoneyAaronCSC 9 votes
5* SL to R5
28%
Golden_GuardianSpity68Isman1998Primis00JohnyzeroLvernon15Ab_SamadBruce12342colbyscipio987Crimsontide1616XFA_RebootedStagedear85KngSpcLordNeoSoowoo456 15 votes
6* Angela to R2
41%
ShrimkinsBuckeyeKPMrLalowSpeedbumpStL_SuitsFoxhero007buttersM1k0rinSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverxananabananaBahamutAtharva111Mrmarvel123Primetime_769ItsTheBroskiGhostboytjieJosefine4FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72 22 votes

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    5* SL to R5
    Star Lord especially since you don't have LOL done yet.
    If you did then I would say Angela, for 6* champs are the future
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I would hold on those options 🤷‍♂️
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    5* SL to R5
    Will this be your first rank 5?
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94

Yes it would be my first R5
  • Soowoo456Soowoo456 Posts: 28
    5* SL to R5
    Mfalls wrote: »

If it's ur first r5 5* I wood go with sl
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I would disagree against SL simply because after a short hit streak he's hitting at R5 levels. You are only gaining some health at that point which can be offset by boosts.

I'm in a similar situation between Blade, Voodoo, and 6* Angela, and honestly thinking Angela is the best option
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    5*Dv to R5
    I have yet to meet a bad matchup in war for my R5 voodoo. The regen at that level is helpful beyond belief in war.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    5* SL to R5
    Soowoo456 wrote: »
    Mfalls wrote: »

If it's ur first r5 5* I wood go with sl

I agree with this - he is your best option for lol hands down

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    6* Angela to R2
    I just ranked 2 my Angela two days ago and yesterday completed LOL easy path with GotG perfect block team.

I always wanted an SL but definitely require a lot of skills to keep the combo going in LOL.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    6* Angela to R2
    6*. She doesn't need the dupe and what @xananabanana said about GotG perfect Block team. This allows you to keep parrying throughout even with limber. To me much easier and fewer units than SL with a great intercept game.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Whats the gotg team?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Star Lord especially since you don't have LOL done yet.
    If you did then I would say Angela, for 6* champs are the future

SL doesn't benefit from being rank 5 in LoL, damage is capped at 50k and he does that at 4/55.
  • 6* Angela to R2
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Whats the gotg team?

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Gamora: +6 Armor - Star Lord/ +25 Crit damage - Drax
    Star Lord: +6 Armor - Rocket/ +5 Perfect block - Drax/ +5 Perfect block - Gamora
    Rocket: +5 Armor - Star Lord/ +4 Perfect block - Gamora/ +4 Perfect block Drax
    Drax: +4 Perfect block - Star Lord/ +20 Critical damage - Gamora
    Groot: +8 Special 3 damage - Rocket/ +5 Armor - Star Lord/ +3 Perfect block - Drax
    Total Synergies: +22% Armor/ +45% Critical Damage/ +25% Perfect Block/ +8% Special 3 Damage.