**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Hulk Ragnarok or Red Hulk to R4?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
TL;DR: 5* unduped Hulk Ragnarok or Red Hulk to R4?
For a more educated decision read below.
So a little background info. Just 100%ed act 5 and got a 4* AND 5* Rank up science gem.
I have a duped 4* R5 Red Hulk.
An unduped 5* R2 Red Hulk.
An unduped 4* R1 Hulk Ragnarok.
And an unduped 5* R3 Hulk Ragnarok.

I can dupe my 4* Hulk Ragnarok with a gem if needed and take to R5.

My question is who do you think is better for R4 5* Red Hulk or Hulk Ragnarok?
I REALLLLLLY LOVE my maxed 4* Rulk but don't know if I should rank my 5* over Gulk.
I'm thinking Rulk is also available in 6* basic if that makes a difference.

So any suggestions?

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Any suggestion? I'm itching for a rank up.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Hulk ragnarok is great even unduped! I would say r4 him your 5 star! Have red hulk as a back up for when your hulk rag is busy! If that makes sense! That's my two cents anyway :)
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Hulk ragnarok is great even unduped! I would say r4 him your 5 star! Have red hulk as a back up for when your hulk rag is busy! If that makes sense! That's my two cents anyway :)

Even though Rulk's damage output is like a ton stronger?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I haave both and decided a while ago to rank 4 my 5* Gulk and haven't had a doubt about it , his utility is far greater and teh damage is not bad at all

I am about to rank 5 him up in a few days!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have a 5* R3 GHulk and a 6* R1 RHulk. Honestly, both have their usefulness, but between the two I find that GHulk to be more versatile. I would also consider synergies; do you have a high-ranked Thor Rags or Proxima, for instance? Both have great synergy with GHulk.
  • Honestly, I’d go with red hulk. He destroys mystics. Hulk rag is dope. Great dormammu, mephisto, and magik counter. But red hulk however, damage wise is on another level. Parry until 10 charges...then watch them burn.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Honestly, I’d go with red hulk. He destroys mystics. Hulk rag is dope. Great dormammu, mephisto, and magik counter. But red hulk however, damage wise is on another level. Parry until 10 charges...then watch them burn.

Agree. He's my main Mystic slayer. I do Like Hulk Ragn, but, Rhulk is a beast of damage.
  • Yup. Mephisto killer when duped
  • Hell, I remember when they released the community boss rush(might be wrong on the event) they had mephisto. Was kinda freakin out but my rulk just steamrolled his behind.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My first 5* was RHulk, before the buff, I was a bit disapointed. Didn't invest too much in him. Now, I'm just waiting to get my science T4 to rank him. Even unawaken, he's killing everything mysitc.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I have a 6* Rulk and 5* r4 Gulk
    Honestly both are great Rulk can deal massive damage with his heat charges. But Gulk is a monster against Dorm, Magik, Domino and Mephisto with Face me.
    Also has some great utility with healblock, enverate and has some great synergies.
    I personally feel you cant go wrong either way