**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should i awaken?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
4* Generic Awakening Gem, already have my 4* SL, Sparky, and Blade duped

Who should i awaken? 41 votes

Captain America (Infinity War)
17%
WhiteManBapoiAb_SamadSwayam18Atticus9090AleorQuattrucci 7 votes
Doctor Voodoo
39%
SpeedbumpJohnmaharajaAlex13369JohnyzeroxananabananaDanny_Quatre_198810or_StrongxXpenbluebubble100ItsTheBroskiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoHerrPopopTheSquish671Welderofortune 16 votes
Scarlet Witch
39%
TheManMythLegendMrLalowMSRDLDIraklibuttersDuke_SilverIcecold2099tufan_1974JayProngsTheRealmKeeperB_Dizzle_01SmashRockypantherxFooshblalalaPete4ever_khanSparkyCz 16 votes
Gwenpool
2%
Mathking13 1 vote
Hold and wait for another champ (who?)
2%
tuposacp 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    If u have plenty of sig stones awaken scarlet witch if not then awaken voodoo
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    If u have plenty of sig stones awaken scarlet witch if not then awaken voodoo

Ok so she’s sort of out of the picture. Not enough stones yet
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    100% Voodoo. He needs his bro Daniel!
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Just wondering where you got that 4* generic?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Definitely SW. no 5* or 6* version available and she’s pretty awesome
    Mathking13 wrote: »

Ive had it for a while. I recall getting it from the $4.99 deal. So not the worst deal
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Scarlet Witch
    Long term SW. She has broader uses. (Imo) but vodoo is not bad
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet Witch. The sig stones will come and she is an absolute beast.

Also, as said above, you can't get her as a 5* or 6*.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    SW needs high sig. you already have blade, so I guess you don't need GP that much. voodo is okay, cap just looks interesting to me, don't have him. also you could save it for imiw out and other new champ, I guess
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »

you can get one from act 4, act 5, class specific from PTL, some monthly events
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Used my 4-star generic from Act 4 to awaken Scarlet Witch and it was the best decision I've ever made in this game. But if you don't have the stones then I would use it on Voodoo.
    Dv and SW are currently tied. Anyone else wanna vote?