**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

RHINO IS TOTALLY BUGGED [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It doesn’t show when he is unblocable anymore when he dashes at you, fix this
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 102
    edited August 2018
    It does the same thing for me, whether I'm attacking or fighting a Rhino

• Same here it sucks especially in Act 5
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s super annoying
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Noticed this also.
  • Had that issue but it has been resolved. It shows the unblockable when I use him
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Had that issue but it has been resolved. It shows the unblockable when I use him

It’s not. Noticed it last hour.
  • Really? I know before it wasn’t showing up for me but now it does?
    Really? I know before it wasn’t showing up for me but now it does?

Good for you, when Rino is dashing on me it doesn’t show.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I never noticed if it shows or not. I parry it anyway :smile:
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    doesnt show up... try and parry him in dungeon and he just breaks it.....
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    This Happens To Me Also.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    just happened in act 5 for me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    It happen alot it like it delay. Like ironman IW is. But ther never admint it becasse what ever. We say dont lissing p
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    I thought I was imagining things lately, but glad to see I'm not crazy. I absolutely cannot get his unblockable ability to trigger at all. Even when I was finishing RTTL last night, the safeguard Rhino took like 200 hits and NEVER got unblockable.
    just so if they ask,
    I am on a Iphone 8S running latest OS and i have noticed it primarily in dungeons as that is where i have fought rhino mostly.
    when using a range of champs against him, Medusa, Blade, Elektra, CB, GR, Stark,
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    Hi,
    Rhino yesterday hit me in 5.3 and no unblockable were showed.
    I confirm the issue
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Is it an issue on unblockable not triggering or is it an issue of unblockable mechanic working but the words are not appearing?
    edited August 2018
    winterthur wrote: »
    Is it an issue on unblockable not triggering or is it an issue of unblockable mechanic working but the words are not appearing?

rhino appears to be coming unblockable but it is not displaying.
    you have no way of knowing when rhino is unblockable.
    leading to you atttempting a parry / block only to get comboed into oblivion
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If anyone is able to capture a video of this happening it would be very helpful for our team to help understand if there is an issue.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

If anyone is able to capture a video of this happening it would be very helpful for our team to help understand if there is an issue.
    The on screen callout “unblockable” no longer shows up when it procs. The call out is the text on the right side of the screen.

@ 11seconds Magik brings up her block and Rhino hits through it without the unblockable callout. https://youtu.be/CQz3Pyfmo-Q
    Guess we won’t have a word about the fast that you put him a lot in this EQ while you knew he was bugged @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    Since he is a boss and an opponements many times in this month EQ maybe you can fix the bug making his unstoppable not ever appear on the screen fixed ? That would be great, but I guess I will take a full month to get this done :)
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    More like half a year... That's about how long it took to fix Captain Marvel and Drax I believe.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    I mean if you know he goes unstoppable then just treat every time he dashes hes unstoppable and evade that stuff lol.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    After update rhino no longer says unblockable on screen during his charge. You have to guess now if it will be or not. Just a heads up for everyone and hope Kabam pushes out a fix for it. But makes him a pain in uncollected difficulty