**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger VS Rhino Labyrinth?

Ive done 4/7 paths in Labyrinth and my team is 5/65 Kilmnger and 5/65 AA

1) Has anyone used Killmonger vs Rhino? -
2) Does Rhino take no damage from sp1/sp2 because of the 90% resistance or is it any and all physical sp1/sp2?
3) Will Killmonger have similar damage to Rhino as he does vs Luke Cage? (those with Killmonger know what I'm talking about)

Thanks for your feed bad!

t1kqon5oskil.png

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If the specials are physical it will just do no damage. I just took him down yesterday and he wasn't as bad as I thought he would be
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Thanks, sounds like this maybe an interesting fight
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Whats the point of resistance...
    As soon as killmonger gains true strike he’s going to bypass that...
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    But not sure if true strike can bypass that no damage from sp1&2... sorry
    @Karuseus Yep cant wait to see what the damage is like when reverb/true strike are active. Would be sick to see some big crits. Ill pic/video and info when I run it.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »
    But not sure if true strike can bypass that no damage from sp1&2... sorry

I'm pretty curious about this too, especially since you can make a path that includes this fight + BW + Miles who both evade a ton and would be great Killmonger fights.
    edited August 2018
    @Hulk_77 I have completed paths 1, 3, 5, and 6. I use the winter soldier synergy and KM is my main champ I'm using, so evade is no issue. He shuts down all evade champs and even labyrinth evade. Miles was a very fun I had him up to 25 evade charges, I had to revive a couple times, but it was due to dumb mistakes. For BW I used AA, so the only evade I had to deal with wad Labyrinth evade. Also while doing path 5 I took on Abom since I brought my 4/55 Medusa for Vision.

mxfx3d81ji4g.png
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I'm kinda making my own paths (3 of 7 currently) as I go but I've checked off the following fights inside the box:
    SL, Jane, Abom, DD, Venompool, Dr. S, Moonknight, RR, Spider-Man, X-23

That's why I'm wondering about how KM will do versus Rhino. I have a 6r1 KM, and he might be great for the Miles, BW, Rhino stretch... if his specials 1 and 2 do no damage though, I dunno, might be easier to just use Blade and Special 3.

@Hulk_77 Ill let you know, Ill be going in for him soon hopefully. The only thing that might suck is not getting the max damage via reverb when true strike is active, but I'd just blade it all out lol