**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Refund Pure Skill

Alot of players wanted to get pure skill refunded.
Now I see you’re gonna refund MD.

What you did to pure skill is way worse than this MD stuff.

PS was nerfed from multiple directions.
1 the general crit rate nerf
2 the flat rate system.
3 you actually BROKE the last two levels lf it.

Now, that’s arguemants alone for a refund but your stance in this MD business is just reason to say that you, yourself, admit that you owe us that.

Comments

• Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    They will attend to you if enough whale milkers saying it like MD.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    LOL. It's been over a year since the complaints on pure skill...I remember when everyone was complaining about a refund. Kabam ignored them...and finally they stopped complaining. LOL. new method
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They've said that they're turning their attention to Pure Skill after they've finished with MD.
  • Options
    ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    They've said that they're turning their attention to Pure Skill after they've finished with MD.

The mods here also said Pure Skill was working as intended, and was in fact better than it was before.... can't take their word seriously anymore.. lol
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

Even you can’t argue the fact that they say a lot of things..... that doesn’t mean they happen in a relative manner or even at all
  • Options
    Hey guys, we've already responded to concerns about the Pure Skill Mastery in THIS thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.