**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RoL team

ittewyzvj80g.jpg

How would you guys rate this team?
X-23 and Iceman are my main damage dealers. Cap IW Is Jugg killer. Guilly for Wolvie. Rulk for SW.
I also have a maxed and duped 3* SL, but i thought he'd die quickly of block damage. I'm open for any other suggestions!

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Your gonna be in for some very very long fights with thay roster. Except gully vs wolverine that's like a 20 second fight if you do it right
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    My other choices are:
    4* 4/40 duped Nightcrawler
    4* 4/40 duped OG Thor
    4* 4/40 unduped Medusa
    4* 4/40 unduped Gwenpool
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would replace iceman with thor(or medusa)...x23 will be ur main champ and she is amazing and her regen will save u a lot of items..other than that u got a good team..
    Thor would deal more damage than unduped medusa so that's why I would rank him over her although I used my 4/40 duped medusa as my poison immune champ
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I used x-23 for all the fights in ROL (mine is a 5* 4/55) plus guillotine for wolverine. You can do it with that team. It will just be long fights and maybe a few items. X-23 will be the cheapest with her regent. Good luck.
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Play Cap IW cleverly, and he might just prove more useful than X23. If you could awaken him (I suppose you can’t), just adding in a tech champ would give you a second Wolverine option. As is, you’re gonna struggle, but it’s definitely possible. I’d also switch Ice out.
  • Options
    Switched Iceman with Thor (who destroyed Vision in about 200 hits) Now i'm at Scarlet Witch wondering if Rulk will be able to dish out the needed damage. Wolverine would be my final obstacle, seeing as his fight is based purely on luck rather than skill.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    X-23 for everyone but Wolvie, who guilly will take care of easily.

When I beat it, my X-23 was 4* 4/40, and guilly was 3* maxed
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cap Infinity War for longer easy fights, X23 where you need to take block damage, Guilly for Wolvie (duh) and Medusa for SW (Rulk as backup SW)
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Your gonna be in for some very very long fights with thay roster. Except gully vs wolverine that's like a 20 second fight if you do it right

Not exactly.... Is he uses Rulk and Cap IW for more than one fight
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Use guillo for wolvie (duh)
    Use red hulk for scarlet witch, because he converts the poison to fury.
    Use x2e for the rest.
    Use one slot for morning star with guillo synergy, to make wolvie a lot easier.
    Use the last slot for a crit rate synergy, that will benefit x23.

Good luck 👍🏻
  • Options
    47zq0rskn2bs.jpg

Ended up using this team (with Thor instead of Iceman). Cost me a bit of revives on Wolvie, but it was a clean run! Thanks guys!
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Congrats on the clear...it's a good feeling of achievement when u first clear it