**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's more prestigious: 6* or rare duped 2* ?

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Note: this is about social prestige, not the in-game prestige system.

People like to show-off with things nobody else has. A 6* is probably the most obvious answer. But purely based on rarity, getting 6* is "easy", it is just a matter of collecting the right amount of crystals. But what about champions who are not found in the regular crystals?

With the cinematic crystals, I came to realise a lot of 2* are not in the regular circuit of crystals and are only accessible on rare occasions. It might take a while until players get the opportunity to get a 2* Loki, IMIW, Sparkey, IP or various other champions. Are they considered 'prestigious', especially duped?

Vote and discuss.

What's more prestigious: 6* or rare duped 2* ? 68 votes

6*
52%
AjavedHort4FrostyDidzeeadqqedfyvrNightCrackerValeron2004Ab_SamadMcfly89ShaheerFIazHendrossG0311xananabananaDanny_Atharva111AwroenderXFA_RebootedJC_Quatre_1988cx23433 36 votes
Rare duped 2*
35%
Alex_sc11Spity68ThatsausagedangerbluGrafikdevSpiritOfVengeanceDuke_SilverJohnLocke117KillerRino19SoulBreaker1229Jackbrooks2580NamelezPacificWarriorMaldroit2Mitchell35xxKyojinxxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkingbAdityatheaawesommoneesh2005 24 votes
Other (reply)
11%
DrownedGodAnonymous346FR33_HUG5taojay1Amazing_Demon05FooshblalalaSpidey983abqber 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Valeron2004Valeron2004 Posts: 19
    edited September 2018
    6*
    For a 2yr F2P player like me its hard to get 6* (Also I am medium skilled), I wouldn't use a 2*. I mean whts the use of getting them if they are of no use
  • Options
    For a 2yr F2P player like me its hard to get 6* (Also I am medium skilled), I wouldn't use a 2*. I mean whts the use of getting them if they are of no use
    Of course 2* have no use besides arena's (and upcoming danger rooms), but that is not the poll about.
  • Options
    I think its the Thanos and Kang sort of stuff which ia more presitgious. The kind of champs nobody else has on any no. Of stars
    That is a good argument. I guess a 4* Thanos, Kang or Ultron (Classic) would indeed be the most prestigious.
  • Options
    ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    Yeah stuff like this is better than any 2*, although tbh I’ve had him for ages and he’s totally useless except for arena fodder 😂 mkutv9mdqy5z.png
    6*’s are what i’d rather get, many desirable 6*’s that are not easy to get. A lot of luck involved.

The 5* OG Vision is extremely rare and expensive to get, and actually useful
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rare duped 2*
    Ooooh 2* thanos
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Other (reply)
    1 star characters. Those that kept them from the start are both patient and wise.
  • Options
    Rare duped 2*
    @Valeron2004
    They're helpful in lower arenas.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other (reply)
    Rare unduped 1*s
  • Options
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    1 star characters. Those that kept them from the start are both patient and wise.
    I still have my Wolverine and Spider-Man from the beginning, but I wonder how to get the 1* Iron Man... But yeah, those are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity pulls. But everyone has one from the start so that's less prestigious. Or are there other occasions you can get other 1*?
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Ooooh 2* thanos
    Does that even exist? I've no knowledge of that.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I have all the 1*s i got in the beginning and honestly there’s no point to it. It’s not like there’s a show (like a car show or something) we can go and show off our classics. I’d rather get a good 6*. DD and Karnak are disappointing pulls 😞
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    I want a kang on my team since i beat him in act2 almost 2 years ago, but my alliance fail to get him in the december event

I hope they do it again, i want a kang pls
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Other (reply)
    Kang, Thanos, Immortal Iron Fist, Unstoppable Colossus, OG Vision, OG Deadpool, and Goldpool would be prestigious champs. Especially as 5*s.... I think I got everyone XD
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Other (reply)
    Oh and can't forget about 4* Thor, BW, scarlet witch, Dr. Strange and wolverine. And OG Ultron.... I'm probably missing a few more but you get the picture lol
  • Options
    Spidey983 wrote: »
    Oh and can't forget about 4* Thor, BW, scarlet witch, Dr. Strange and wolverine. And OG Ultron.... I'm probably missing a few more but you get the picture lol
    How are those first four prestigious?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Valeron2004
    They're helpful in lower arenas.

But what use are lower arenas eh? 3* aren’t handy either.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Other (reply)
    Pulling an Immortal Iron Fist from the max signature crystal can be very prestigious.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Pulling an Immortal Iron Fist from the max signature crystal can be very prestigious.
    Correct, I would like to have one. Some day. Maybe. Pretty please!