**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can use my account on 2 devices?

I have a phone and a tablet and my question is if I can use my account on both devices, because the tablet I use at home but I would like to use the phone at work to play

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Yup! You won't get banned as long as you are the only one using your account.
  • Options
    Dee_Quiet1Dee_Quiet1 Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    I was playing the game on my iPod whenever I was under WiFi. Until I got real serious with playing, I installed it on my iPhone 6s , but never been able to get this issue. What can I do?
  • Options
    1dn0lgk4x119.png
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Do you have a data plan on your phone, or have you disabled the use of data for apps?
  • Options
    Mikey_XO123Mikey_XO123 Posts: 17

How does Kabam know it is "you" playing though?
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

No idea... I really want to know. If they're spying on me I'm done with the game... Then I'll have nothing to do. 😭
  • Options
    Mikey_XO123Mikey_XO123 Posts: 17

No idea... I really want to know. If they're spying on me I'm done with the game... Then I'll have nothing to do. 😭

Imagine Kabam compromising the device’s camera while playing 😂