**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam release an update that makes trading champions with one another possible?

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No
    dumb idea. People say they won't abuse it but then they do.
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Worst thread ever. Can you guys just talk about how you didnt get your joe fixit rewards yet.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Yes
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Worst thread ever. Can you guys just talk about how you didnt get your joe fixit rewards yet.

I don't do arena.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    No, they need an update that tracks app crashes and restores back to pre crash status.
  • YeezusYeezus Posts: 10
    Yes
    I think this is such a good idea the only thing is what about ranks and levels would they stay the same but overall good thought and I would toatally use this
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No
    Nope, still would be abused, especially for scammers in global chat who promise you stuff and complete Realm of money grab for you
  • Imortltech3000Imortltech3000 Posts: 10
    edited July 2017
    No
    It would be abused too hard bud.
  • chidave8chidave8 Posts: 2
    No
    NO, NO, NO
    Stop being an idiot. don't argue, it's not going to happen

someone with money can start buying 10 accounts with level 60. move all the best champs to one main account. Stop arguing. It goes against all the guys who played for more than a year to get to where they are. A newbie with money buying accounts on their first month, have 5 star champs duped at high levels.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Yes
    chidave8 wrote: »
    NO, NO, NO

someone with money can start buying 10 accounts with level 60. move all the best champs to one main account. Stop arguing. It goes against all the guys who played for more than a year to get to where they are. A newbie with money buying accounts on their first month, have 5 star champs duped at high levels.
    That's why it should be limited!
  • No
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    chidave8 wrote: »
    NO, NO, NO

That's why it should be limited!

Even if it's limited, people will still find a way to exploit the system.
    There is no way you can keep the trading system healthy. On the contrary, the black market(as you guys say) will grow even bigger and more ambitious than it is nowadays. Because those people will find any solution to maximize their profit from the system :)
  • 3FingersDeep3FingersDeep Posts: 10
    edited July 2017
    No
    I don't think it would be fair but a requirement for trading a champion could be that it has to be rank 1 level one, unduped (untouched basically) to prevent players from trading high rank champions. Just a concept that warframe has with trading weapons. Generally trading could easily be abused with hacking to obtain some champs so it's a no for me dawg even though I want elusive AA and IM.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Yes
    I want it to happen, but it would be abused, and many would just make new accounts again and again and become super op. The cheating would reach an all time high.
    No
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    I want it to happen, but it would be abused, and many would just make new accounts again and again and become super op. The cheating would reach an all time high.
    Then why would you want it to happen?Lol
    Yes
    Gunzo wrote: »

because i think that without abuse it would be usefull.
    Yes
    but in every game there is cheaters.
    No

because i think that without abuse it would be usefull.

Maybe...
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    No
    No! How many times do we have to say that this feature only gets exploited. I see these posts everyday seriously stop
    I apologize for being annoying. Just made a Kabam forums account today.
    Also how would it be exploited? Couldn't Kabam just put restrictions on it like HeroBoltsy said?

would you swap a hulkbuster for a kang? etc....
    champion swapping wont work...
    No
    hero3 wrote: »
    No! How many times do we have to say that this feature only gets exploited. I see these posts everyday seriously stop
    I apologize for being annoying. Just made a Kabam forums account today.
    Also how would it be exploited? Couldn't Kabam just put restrictions on it like HeroBoltsy said?

would you swap a hulkbuster for a kang? etc....
    champion swapping wont work...

Nope

But I'd swap my Iron Patriot with an Ultron ;)
  • Mr_TunizMr_Tuniz Posts: 8
    No
    would be awefull to do that. i vote NO
  • IZHJIZHJ Posts: 16
    Yes
    Big YES!!!!! we all have some useless champs who honestly shouldn't be a part of MCOC, i have 5 star Loki & Juggernut which i love to trade with the same Mystic class.

4 Star Phoenix and Carnage which i love to trade with Hyperion or any other cosmic.
    JoeFixit with Capt. America or any other science class
    Old Man Logan, Gambit, Both Cyclops with any other mutant
    Karnak, Moon Night with Hawkeye or any other skill champ
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    So whether it is a good idea or not, I wanted to share this...

I used to play Realm of The Mad God. Kabam bought the game from the original dev and one of the first thing they did was locked down trading of rare items. That was 5 years ago and the game still lives and those rare items still can't be traded.
    Yes
    IZHJ wrote: »
    Big YES!!!!! we all have some useless champs who honestly shouldn't be a part of MCOC, i have 5 star Loki & Juggernut which i love to trade with the same Mystic class.

loki aint bad
  • Yes
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    From a business standpoint this would be the worse thing they could do. Implement it when they are going out of business.

I have to disagree with this statement because they could easily just make us pay for a trading badge, like they make us pay for a gifting badge, and they would make plenty of money.

• Yes
    Redmist wrote: »
    This may help make a trade system work and kill a black market
    1.you have to be level 25 or 30 to trade that way you can't just make a new account get newer champs then trading them off to your main account
    2.all trade have to be the same star rated no swiping 1* for 4 lol
    3.if your trading units for champ make all trades a flat fee that way people can't under cut /out price each other you know who you are
    4.Kabam will never do this some people are just dumb lucky it would kill their Monopoly on selling their crystal if some one want can guarantee you a champ for units its over for them .
    1.you have to be level 25 or 30 to trade that way you can't just make a new account get newer champs then trading them off to your main account
    3.if your trading units for champ make all trades a flat fee that way people can't under cut /out price each other you know who you are
    4.Kabam will never do this some people are just dumb lucky it would kill their Monopoly on selling their crystal if some one want can guarantee you a champ for units its over for them .

That isn't really an improvement (couldn't change my vote) because I got to those levels in my first month of playing, and could still get good champs in arena without the high cutoffs
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Unless done correctly it will be abused, but there are two restrictions that can be put in place that would minimise the abuse of the system....
    1) Once a champion has been traded it cannot be traded again, which would stop people sharing around certain champions to complete certain content such as LOL
    2) Champions can only be traded for others that have the same challenge rating, which would stop people from making endless accounts and swapping champs around to make one stronger account (a new account would still have to rank up a 4* to the same level as the one being traded in return in order to gain the same challenge rating
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    A player with money creates a 1-man alliance. This 1-man alliance is not a 1-account alliance. It is an alliance where he owns all of the accounts.

As part of the alliance, all of the accounts share the same rewards. Specific to this thread topic, they all get shards from various alliance events. These shards are then used to obtain heroes.

He has 29 additional accounts to get heroes.

Because he has real money, he would not take him too long to level up and rank up heroes in his 29 feeder accounts that he wants to trade to get around any rating restrictions put in place.

In other words, the "restrictions" only restrict those not willing to spend any money (or in some case, any significant amount of time to cheat). Those willing to spend money or those willing to spend the time would not be stopped.

A account level restriction would not stop these people, either. It only means that he would not be able to trade with his 29 feeder accounts all at once. Only a few of his accounts would be available for trading in the beginning but as time goes on, all 29 would be used.

Of course, in practice, a player won't have 29 accounts in the same alliance unless he is a loner. In practice, he will join up with other multi-account users. So he might have only 1 or 2 additional accounts where he teams up with other players doing the same. Teaming up with others allows him to, for instance, have the time to do AQ and AW. The alliance might not be top 100 material but it still allows him to get some goodies.

And all of this is perfectly legit. It is not against the rules to own more than 1 account. You just can't share account information to someone else.

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Yes
    Definitely. Some people get champs they don't want but others do. vice versa. I'd love to swap with friends, allies and just random players to get a team that I want
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    edited July 2017
    No
    people could trade clamps to new players then it would ruin the game for them because them it would make it much easier ruining the game balance
    No
    Would you guys like to give me your Gwenpool for an Iron Patriot?I accept the trade!Anyone?
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    No
    Would you guys like to give me your Gwenpool for an Iron Patriot?I accept the trade!Anyone?

Just NO