**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GET OUT GHOST! Its DOMINO's turn - 16 HITS WS ROL!

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
MY favorite champ is here to stay and steal the spot light! Domino takes down WS ROL in 16 hits. Could have been 2-3 hits less if this person had courage and dropped below 50% AND had good Sig level but this is by far the best take down of WS!

Note: This is not me, just sharing a vid from YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNfJsNhs97Y

Comments

• dtapedtape Posts: 35
    I am curious about how many try he had done for this epic video. One out of 100 or more? No doubt on the insane Domino. She is RNG queen for sure.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    dtape wrote: »
    I am curious about how many try he had done for this epic video. One out of 100 or more? No doubt on the insane Domino. She is RNG queen for sure.

Not 100, maybe 10-15....my Domino takes about 10-15 shots to get best output but she is only 4*
    She has tons of RnG but on average gives the best output once in 8-10 tries
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    dtape wrote: »

Not 100, maybe 10-15....my Domino takes about 10-15 shots to get best output but she is only 4*
    She has tons of RnG but on average gives the best output once in 8-10 tries

Good to know. It seems like Kabam treats Domino much better than the other champs. :D
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    So pre-12.0 4* Thor is still god of damage I see. I can't imagine what would he look like as a 5* pre-nerf version.

Also is it just me, or is having the guy in the video some trouble parrying attacks and evading WS's SP1?
    KoperBoy wrote: »
    So pre-12.0 4* Thor is still god of damage I see. I can't imagine what would he look like as a 5* pre-nerf version.

Also is it just me, or is having the guy in the video some trouble parrying attacks and evading WS's SP1?

Nah he was trying to build up power to reduce number of hits on combo meter....I guess his strategy was either Heavy or SP2....and DPXforce synergy grants her added chance to get Lucky with more blocks/parry so he was trying that and maybe missed once-two times....

Thor, yea he looks like a noob in front of Domino. She is insanely OP and I love her, my favorite champ in game by far
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Ran through RoL just now to stack up on heals, but this is something different entirely hahaha.
    I thought a 60-ish AA takedown was nice. This tops it hands down..
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Ran through RoL just now to stack up on heals, but this is something different entirely hahaha.
    I thought a 60-ish AA takedown was nice. This tops it hands down..

yea 60 is too much compared to 16 lol
    Insane really when you think about lol...
    When I went through RoL the first time, I thought I did well taking whichever champ down in a span of 300-450 hits..
    Now I get annoyed when I go over 150. On fights that just went bad.
    Glad those golden days are over though.. Now those fights sit in LoL hahaha
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    And now that you've shared the video here and ruined it for everyone who has her, I'll go ahead and say it;

Domino Nerf inbound.
    KoperBoy wrote: »

Nah he was trying to build up power to reduce number of hits on combo meter....I guess his strategy was either Heavy or SP2....and DPXforce synergy grants her added chance to get Lucky with more blocks/parry so he was trying that and maybe missed once-two times....

Thor, yea he looks like a noob in front of Domino. She is insanely OP and I love her, my favorite champ in game by far

Actually with my post I wanted to say the opposite...Thor as a 4* could do it in 10 hits :wink:
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Wow this is nuts... What are the chances I pull a 6* Domino on September 11th vs the chance I dupe my DPX or Iron Fist?
    When I went through RoL the first time, I thought I did well taking whichever champ down in a span of 300-450 hits..

Not really, check that guy's channel. He solo most of the LoL fights with Domino in like 250 hits....he did Rulk in 147
    And now that you've shared the video here and ruined it for everyone who has her, I'll go ahead and say it;

Domino Nerf inbound.

I doubt it, its all RnG..... PLus 'working as intended' lol
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    And thanks to this post and it's ensuing conversation she'll be nerfed into spider-gwen levels of irrelevancy within a month.

Not really, check that guy's channel. He solo most of the LoL fights with Domino in like 250 hits....he did Rulk in 147

Dangnabbit...
    I don't want to go there and watch that, then I want her just more than I do already :lol:

Dangnabbit...
    I don't want to go there and watch that, then I want her just more than I do already :lol:

You saving for Sept 11 6* basic addition? Or have you taken a shot at her in the feature crystal?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I'm so glad Kabam nerfed all of the crazy god tier champs like Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange, now we have more sensible champs like Domino who don't trivialise game content - it's good to know Kabam's reasons were genuine.

Oh wait...
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    I'm so glad Kabam nerfed all of the crazy god tier champs like Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange, now we have more sensible champs like Domino who don't trivialise game content - it's good to know Kabam's reasons were genuine.

Oh wait...

They needed new God tier champs. If nerf didn't take place, all of us would hold onto our SWs, Stranges, Thors and BWs and steamroll any content they had.
    I mean, I was against that strong of a nerf, but from Kabam's standpoint I understand their reasoning. If new strong champs don't come out, then there's no point in playing further as you already have all the champs you need right?
    Werewrym wrote: »

Dangnabbit...

You saving for Sept 11 6* basic addition? Or have you taken a shot at her in the feature crystal?

Took two shots even in the featured. Didn't work out. One of them was a Colossus, so at least it was a mutant...

But it depends a little on how far I get shard wise if I'll pop another featured crystal to try for her. There's a lot of good stuff in there atm, so might as well.
    Chances in the regular crystal are so much lower, for now I think I'd go for featured still.

Dangnabbit...

Took two shots even in the featured. Didn't work out. One of them was a Colossus, so at least it was a mutant...

But it depends a little on how far I get shard wise if I'll pop another featured crystal to try for her. There's a lot of good stuff in there atm, so might as well.
    Chances in the regular crystal are so much lower, for now I think I'd go for featured still.

I was going to go for a featured 6* but I won't have enough 6* shards before the crystal expires... Going to have to take my chances with the basic.

Dangnabbit...

I was going to go for a featured 6* but I won't have enough 6* shards before the crystal expires... Going to have to take my chances with the basic.

Oh wait, 6* (duhhh...)
    Yes, that one I'm waiting until the 11th. Might as well wait for a smaller chance at IF or DXP..
    Domino still doesn't top Thor (Quake doesn't count :smile: )

https://youtu.be/LWO3VpEbVJU

Dangnabbit...

Oh wait, 6* (duhhh...)
    Yes, that one I'm waiting until the 11th. Might as well wait for a smaller chance at IF or DXP..

Yeah tell me about it... If my third 6* is a dupe of one of those two or someone else equally as bad I am going to freak.

Dangnabbit...

Oh wait, 6* (duhhh...)

Yeah tell me about it... If my third 6* is a dupe of one of those two or someone else equally as bad I am going to freak.

So far I've lucked out on them, but there will be a moment where I too will get the short end of that stick..
    And I'd be equally as annoyed, it takes roughly 4 months to get to a 6* (I am so very much in a retired-from-pushing state) that grabbing the fruit that fell and is rotting on the floor just sucks really damn hard haha.
    I'm fairly happy with the ones I have at the moment (GG and Rulk, the latter from a featured though), but still. I'd like something worthy of 6* goodness.

Dangnabbit...

Oh wait, 6* (duhhh...)

So far I've lucked out on them, but there will be a moment where I too will get the short end of that stick..
    And I'd be equally as annoyed, it takes roughly 4 months to get to a 6* (I am so very much in a retired-from-pushing state) that grabbing the fruit that fell and is rotting on the floor just sucks really damn hard haha.
    I'm fairly happy with the ones I have at the moment (GG and Rulk, the latter from a featured though), but still. I'd like something worthy of 6* goodness.

You kind of got the medium level 6* characters not the best but nowhere near the worst... Rulk from a featured is kind of meh... As a basic he would be great, but I imagine you were looking for someone else. I pulled IF from a featured which was quite depressing. I'm just ready for a champ I can actually use because DPX and IF are completely unusable in the content I play currently.

It's very disappointing to have 6* and not be able to use them because they are out of date. Top of my wish list is Corvus because I could r2 him right away... Domino would be awesome but she would be stuck at r1 for a while. There's a lot of others that would be awesome to have, and then there are far too many that I would hate... Probably best to prepare for the worst though.

Dangnabbit...

Oh wait, 6* (duhhh...)

You kind of got the medium level 6* characters not the best but nowhere near the worst... Rulk from a featured is kind of meh... As a basic he would be great, but I imagine you were looking for someone else. I pulled IF from a featured which was quite depressing. I'm just ready for a champ I can actually use because DPX and IF are completely unusable in the content I play currently.

It's very disappointing to have 6* and not be able to use them because they are out of date. Top of my wish list is Corvus because I could r2 him right away... Domino would be awesome but she would be stuck at r1 for a while. There's a lot of others that would be awesome to have, and then there are far too many that I would hate... Probably best to prepare for the worst though.

I actually did go in hoping for a Corvus or something. Rulk was a semi-letdown in that regard.
    Still hits like a feirght train, but it's just not quite 'it' indeed. GG I use in questing every now and then, but Rulk... far less. He was more a defense champ than anything else really.

Fingers crossed anyway!
    First need to clear the quests this month hahaha :smile: