**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first rank 5/50 or 3/45??

I have finally amassed enough T4CC to take any Tech champ to 5/50 or 3/45..
Question in loop is do i rank 5/50 my duped Star Lord or wait for a good tech champ 5*?
PS:- This would be my first 5/50 rank up .

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’m not at your level yet but I’d personally take a duped 4 Star Star Lord - he’s arguably the best champion in the game once he’s duped and you could be waiting forever for a good 5 star tech champion.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Starlord was my first 5/50 and I completed RoL straight away with him.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Starlord is a very good option
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m not at your level yet but I’d personally take a duped 4 Star Star Lord - he’s arguably the best champion in the game once he’s duped and you could be waiting forever for a good 5 star tech champion.

Definetly not the best in the game anymore, but still very good. It would be worth it.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Star Lord
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Starlord will help u very much as a 5/50..he will be a mainstay in ur aw attack team for a long time and gives u an option to take down war bosses...I would have taken mine to 5/50 but got a 5* infinity man from 5* cinematic crystal and took him to 3/45 for defense
    He will help u a lot in act 5 and rol as well with his insane damage
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I left SL at R4 and waited for stark spidey.

• Options
    Starlord doesnt need to be on r5. Few hit combo and hell surpass damage of r5 easily. So just kepp him on r4 and wait for good tech 5*