**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the Uncollected Difficulty be easy to beat?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★

Should the Uncollected Difficulty be easy to beat? 100 votes

No.
68%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67stakShynight00JRock808ThatsausageDropfaithbuffajrPrimmer79Rake2AppleisgodMagrailothosGrafikdevDemonzfyreStoyvensenGNASTYBapoiSketch1037Jim0172Brandonmballou 68 votes
Yes.
7%
Addyosbm3eppsStrikerrx8GhostboytjieAleorSairam44Lightingrod7 7 votes
Easy enough for me to beat but hard enough so weaker players can’t.
25%
XHans_GruberXTendersquadFallencircusColleenKaks0053RikuremaWalkinhighlightErSandGreifmaster911BlackGekkougaJEbertContestOfNoobsAKTEKXFA_RebootedAtticus9090TheMightyCEbbi23987ChampioncriticspaceoctopusMitchell35 25 votes

Comments

• PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    No.
    I only been uncollected for a month & a half now and I couldn’t 100% last month ant man & I can’t 100# this month monthly event so I wished it was easier but I do understand why it isn’t chunky 5 & 6* shards are at play here
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I want a challenge not easy but at the same time not so difficult that toycan only beat it with specific guys like adaptoid
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    No.
    heman01 wrote: »
    I want a challenge not easy but at the same time not so difficult that toycan only beat it with specific guys like adaptoid

You can beat the adaptoid with anyone technically but a few champs make it easier than others and that’s how it should be imo
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    No.
    This is the thing I look forward to the most each month, because it’s usually the place to find a decent challenge with opponents you can’t just use the same method against. Higher difficulties are more fun, if it’s easy it’s boring. I like being forced to change playstyles for each different challenge where you have to adapt to the nodes/champion in order to win. Many have been different, with a range of counters and ways to get through. Thanos was brilliant, both of those fights were really well thought out. I would say ghost was slightly less interesting because compared to the others it seemed a lot easier. But no, uncollected should not be easy to beat.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    No.
    Why do polls like this exsist
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why do polls like this exsist
    It seems every time we get a new piece of challenging content a noisy sect of the community starts crying foul without actually taking time to analyze and practice the strategies needed to beat it. I made this poll in the hopes to combat such cries.

Funny how a month passed and... the exact same thing happened..
    I think even quicker than last month with the adaptoid come to think of it..
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    LOL

Should the hard content be easy???? lol

wats next.....
    Should i get all the rewards just for logging in?????
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    No.
    Are you joking? Easy????? This is SUPPOSED to be the TOUGHEST difficulty. You are supposed to be Uncollected before even having access to it. Want easy? Do any other difficulty besides this. This is supposed to be hard.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Easy enough for me to beat but hard enough so weaker players can’t.
    Predecessors
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    No.
    Don’t be fooled by the poorly worded poll. 2 of the answers are the exact same. As I’m writing this the current “real” poll is 93% no, it should stay the same, 7% saying yes, it should get easier.
    Saying it should stay easy enough for me to beat but hard enough for worse people to not do is the same thing as just saying don’t change it... based on your second post you seem to be in favor of not changing it, but the way you made this poll says otherwise.