**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 14.0 Bugs

13»

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    But you're against a wall
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Hey guys! This is a compilation of all the bugs that have popped up or have not been fixed since 14.0. Since this update is so recent, I would like to ask you all to make sure your bug is still in existence if it is an old one, because it may have been fixed with 14.0. Anyway, let's hope that this thread will help users and Kabam figure out some problems! Here's my big bug that's still a problem:

Drax's First Medium Attack is broken. Sometimes, the first hit won't land, dealing less damage than it should. Kind of annoying, but I can live with it. Sometimes, the second hit won't land, which again, just deals less damage. The big problem is that it sometimes won't have impact on blocking opponents. I try to bait SP moves by dashing forward and retreating right after. If I don't get impact on that dash attack, the enemy can immediately hit me, start a combo, and have their SP3 to kill me. When playing very difficult modes, Drax is nearly unusable due to this bug. It usually doesn't happen more than once a fight, but even then, it can be the reason you die. An SP3 kills you instantly when doing a lot of the upper game modes, and when the enemy can land a combo that pushes them into that SP3, you die. This is very annoying and makes Drax nearly unusable for me.
    Android Nexus 10

Share your bugs so Kabam can see the problems that are still relevant! Thanks!
    -CrusherOfDreams

the infinite loading screens
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    I did it! I captured the Chase-Down Bug! Winter Soldier literally changes his trajectory to travel farther and hit me before my dash back was complete. I dashed back AFTER he dashed forward, but he adjusted mid-attack to hit me. Bogus.

fwludxzjcw4n.gif

Sorry for saying this but I think Chase-down bug doesnt occur in normal fighting (atleast for me).
    it occurs in like Specials of opponents. Just a few days back I was this noded Black widow in stark assignment or AQ (dont remember exactly) and her SP2's first kick traveled like i think the distance of one WHOLE dash back.
    ^
    That's how I've experienced it - like BW doing a heavy on one half of the screen and following your dash to complete it.

Triggering the AIs dashes is pretty standard in the end game content. You just need to know their reach and when to block instead.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    But you're against a wall

It shouldn't matter. I have Dexterity. All attacks that the enemy throws at me while I'm blocking are supposed to miss, regardless of where I am on the map. My Wolverine hadn't finished his dash back, since he was still standing up again. But he got hit. This happens every fight for me, and I can't play like that.
    Huh?
    Huh?

Dexterity makes it so that all attacks that occur while you are dashing back miss. It's like evade for when you're dashing back. I was dashing back, but got hit.
    I thought Dexterity just added a precision buff on a dash back.

It gives you Precision as well. I'll take a vid of Dexterity in action. Should be up in like 15 minutes. I'm doing the Spider-Man quest right now.

Here's a video of Dexterity:
    ftqa9vi517p2.gif
    As you can see, I Dodge all incoming attacks by dashing back.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    My guess, and that's all it is, is that they tried to tinker with the defensive abilities to make them more challenging and really messed them up instead.
    My guess, and that's all it is, is that they tried to tinker with the defensive abilities to make them more challenging and really messed them up instead.

That's plausible. I really don't know why things got screwed up, and I honestly don't care. They just need to fix it.
    They just need to fix it.

You'll get no argument from me on this one. I'm taking way too much damage in fights that should be easy.
    edited July 2017
    @SomeoneElse, exactly. I don't give a rip on how they screwed up, just that they undo the screw up. Like the infinite loading screen problem. Check this out. It's so fun to try to move, sit there for five minutes, walk away for half of a day, and come back to the same loading screen. The video is low quality and a bit laggy, sorry.
    3ad7ga9sijnh.gif
    I haven't hit the infinite loading screen bug, but my iPhone 6 is so laggy it's unplayable. The last few versions have been extremely bug. They need to put a halt on the new champs and events until they clean this stuff up or it will only get worse.
    I haven't hit the infinite loading screen bug, but my iPhone 6 is so laggy it's unplayable. The last few versions have been extremely bug. They need to put a halt on the new champs and events until they clean this stuff up or it will only get worse.

Usually the loading issues are for Android, and the rest of the problems are for everyone. Android just doesn't run the game as well, as Kabam initially geared it towards iOS. The game works the same, it's just slower. Loading is only us, everything else is suffered through by everyone who stuck around after 12.0.
  • HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    I have a massive problem since the update. I'm playing on an samsung s6 android and sometimes the champion doesn't react to any command. 5 hit combos does not work and the champ just stands still and doesn't attack although im attacking like hell. Am I the only one with that massive problems? I always get hit since the update due to this silly bug. Realy nice when you are playing Map5. Anyone else heard of this new bug?
    Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be making these threads anymore. I recently made a thread on bugs. Throughout the thread, I poked fun at Kabam's obvious Beta Team gloss-overs on obvious issues. It was shut down for being disrespectful. I didn't think it was disrespectful enough to get closed, especially considering some of the other posts directed at Kabam, but whatever, that doesn't bother me. I recreated the thread with some new info, new bugs, and was as polite as possible. It was deleted for being a duplicate, even though I went out of my way to ensure it wasn't the same, and now I'm jailed. I can't post new threads until late August. Sorry, I don't really know how that happened, but I'm not gonna be able to post threads on bugs for us all to discuss in. If someone else wants to do this, that's fine, I'll join the conversation there. But I can't post the threads myself. That's part of being jailed. Again, I apologize.
    edited July 2017
    Joe35 wrote: »
    @CrusherOfDreams that sucks man. I was always following your stuff because I am passionate about the game too. I still don't understand why we can't be upset with all the bugs? That shows our passion for the game and us wanting it to be right and most of all FAIR. We're not asking for much. We would just like timely feedback about our questions. Isn't that the purpose of forums? Back to the topic, they've been asking for video proof of the evade bug for months and now they have a ton of evidence in this thread. The dash back is also annoying as it effects me a lot in the game. They have video evidence, now where is the reply? I am not perfect but I explain myself when I make mistakes, just asking for the same is all. Thanks Crusher, you did what is intended to identify problems. It's not your fault that they get so sensitive about it. I have been saying it in my other posts. Don't get offended, just answer our questions.

Yeah, I don't get it either, but as was said when I got Warning Level 3: "Respect the moderator's decision". Here's the thread that they closed for being disrespectful:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/10269/video-evidence-of-mcoc-sucking

I wasn't exactly polite, as there were a few portions where Kabam was the butt of the joke, but I didn't think I crossed any lines. I've seen mods respond to posts where they were literally cussed out by the user, yet they just say things like "Would you please explain what node you were facing?" "We are looking into this issue, do you have more information?" I mean, they literally respond like that to posts where they were cussed out, but mine was across the line. I don't understand that at all, but I guess it's not my place to decide what goes and what doesn't.

What ticks me off is the second one. I tried hard to add info and bugs and be as polite as possible, but still kept the same five bugs to lead off with. I added more bugs after that, but I specifically tried to make it so it wasn't a duplicate post. I just couldn't add the next few bugs into the OP since I hadn't edited everything yet. The mod that closed the first one didn't say anything like "never start a thread talking about these bugs again", he just said we weren't constructive enough. That's the one I don't get, but it is what it is I guess. I'll start posting again in a month plus some change. August 25th is when the warning ends. Again, sorry for not being able to start threads. If you wanna start one and post a link in here, I'd gladly come over and toss the GIFs of my bugs, but I can't start it on my own.
    I am still have the random heavy attack bug. I never use heavy attacks. They are useless since the AI counters them in an instant.

I have also had a problem moving forward. I have seen it mostly with Storm. She just smacks the air while standing in place.

The bugs have been really bad tonight. I had to use so many revives and potions for battles I can usually win. This has gone on for too long.