**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    qibvo088jvcf.png
    Mr6di1jhtb9na.png
    What is going on with this?
  • nadeem_inayatnadeem_inayat Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    I was checking the summary of war status were we noticed very low defensive kills against our opponents.
    gdx8i4n5vt8d.png

Which could be possible but we went to the base, we notices the PI of champions was extremely low.
    ej3m6d7zkljr.png

Now I don't know if it is due to some game bug or our opponents are cheating someway. But there is definitely something fishy going on.

Further, if we see the summary of our defense, the PI of the champions that are still not knocked out is fine but on the map and at time of fight (apparently) gets reduced, ultimately reduced PI after knocked out.
    mqtoyqlwuoll.png
    lcvzk991v8de.png

If you compare the above photos, following are the few examples of my concern:
    Node 54 the Boss: Has a 84,280 PI but on map only 8,943.
    Node 55 (Spidy): Has a 17,350 PI but on map only 8,680.
    The same can be noticed with all champions view-able in the above images.

Additionally, when the champion is knocked out, his PI on summary page also reduced. Which imply as the PI is reduced at time of fight and updated in summary as well. Following are the few examples from above images:
    Node 24 (Goblin 5Star R3/45): Has a base PI in my champions list at 6,190 and on map 6,463 (ISO-Infused Attack and Health 50% , Health 75%, Recovery 100%)
    Node 12 (Jug 6Star R1/25): Has a base PI in my champions list at 7,482 and on map 7,596 (ISO-Infused Attack and Health 50%, Limber 10%, Enhanced Fury 40%)

So, apparently all the nodes benefits are nullified and our opponents are basically fighting as duels. How cool is that for them.

I hope this concern will be noticed and we'll get a quick response @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Addition: Previously I posted this in "Bugs & Issues" category and I'm truly hoping that it was removed due to your definition of category. I would have appreciated if an explanation was given instead of just removing it so I could understand what I need to do to avoid such act in future.
  • Anyone else experiencing this? We placed all our heroes like normal but when the war began our troops have no node bonuses nor are the nodes linked. Now the opposing team seems normal. Anyone?
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Same here, and tbh we're not a high tier alliance at all but even as a whole alliance we normally get more than 5 defense kills. Something seems off
  • Thanks!
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Benforcer wrote: »
    They are not seeing the same issue.they went through all three our bg's like a hot knife through butter,even our boss nodes

We have it hard and they getting it easy.

are you saying your defense is not getting boosted but theirs is????
    that cant be the case....
    every defence is suffering from this, yours, theirs, mine, your mates, my mates, your mamas, #1 ally, #10000 ally.... every ally....
  • AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Posts: 7
    We have same issue pz3khyo2lhoa.png
    lgsb8709o2uc.png
  • nadeem_inayatnadeem_inayat Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    Yeah. Facing the same issue. Apparently our champions are dropped to base PI by ignoring all the node benefits.
    It doesn't seems like a visual error in summary menu considering that the knocked out champions dropped to reduced PI whereas, still standing are showing full PI.
  • AdonanvayAdonanvay Posts: 9
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Adonanvay wrote: »
    Currently my alliance is in a war with the alliance known as the inglorious bestards and all our defenders power index is bugged . w7xxntw0a451.pngu40ilfhjdic2.png
    Currently my alliance is in a war with the alliance known as the inglorious bestards and all our defenders power index is bugged . w7xxntw0a451.pngu40ilfhjdic2.png

I thought you can't call out an alliance
    Wow if this was me posting I'd get a warning message from Kabam Porkchop

Didn't know that rule mate peace
  • Following images show the difference between my current opponent and my ally. We are unbelieviable lower.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »

I thought you can't call out an alliance
    Wow if this was me posting I'd get a warning message from Kabam Porkchop

he is not making accusatioons against anyone, so he is not breaking any rules by showing their name while reporting a bug
  • Same here war is bugged!!
    j7hhah6ea67x.jpg

• help kabam
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    this is gonna get taken down
  • so the war we are currently having our defenders not getting any bonus from nodes whereas the opponents we are fighting is fully boosted by the nodes,as a result they are slicing through our defence and we are getting rekt,thank u kabam fr this new fun and interactive war mode
  • what we r fighting
  • 6fv3gl7q5s22.png
  • what they fighting
  • 3e0a3iuxnm05.png
  • Yep our alliance is having the same problem. Because of this, we lost the war and our ratings are going to go down.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Im like 90% positive its only a visual bug because even with it showing only like 6k defenders we are still getting kills on defense.
    But sure blame this for your alliance losing
  • Our alliance is facing something similar.our mini boss and main boss PI is extremely low compared to our opponents.something fishy here.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Im like 90% positive its only a visual bug because even with it showing only like 6k defenders we are still getting kills on defense.
    But sure blame this for your alliance losing

More like 99% here
  • AgawillieAgawillie Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    Our opponent has got to be up to something or Kabam doesn’t like our alliance. Check the difference in PI for mini boss and main boss. They are just walking through our defense.