**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Override Autofight

The way AF works now is your commands are locked out while it is on. Please make our commands override AF while it's on. There are multiple instances that AF leaves the opponent with a sliver of HP that even a chip damage from block will finish the match. Or an SP3 ready to go yet the AF decided he'll take more beating before using it.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    The way AF works now is your commands are locked out while it is on. Please make our commands override AF while it's on. There are multiple instances that AF leaves the opponent with a sliver of HP that even a chip damage from block will finish the match. Or an SP3 ready to go yet the AF decided he'll take more beating before using it.

Just turn it off and take over.
  • Options
    DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    edited May 2017
    Dainslàif wrote: »

Just turn it off and take over.

I would but then that defeats the purpose of AF. I'm suggesting an override for instances that when I look and the AF is being dumb. 1 tap override vs 3 taps turning it off, attacking and turning it on. But thanks for the feedback.