e3q70rsgqjiy.jpg
    This looks a little weird...
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    just a visual bug there is a long thread about it in bugs section
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 593 ★★★
    Thank you
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hi all!

There is currently an issue with the visual display of buffs from local and linked nodes in Alliance War defense when viewing your own base. When viewing your Alliance's defenders, the buffs will not appear to be applied to the PI of the Champions. This is only a visual error, however, the buffs from nodes are still being applied to the defenders and the attacking teams will see and fight against Champions with the correct PI from the active buffs.

Apologies for the confusion caused by this issue. We are working to address it as soon as possible. Thanks for your reports and patience as we investigated this.
  • PoethellPoethell Member Posts: 138
    Our pi totals seem to have gone down a lot with no nodes released in AW. Is this a known problem or bug. Is anyone else having similar issues?
  • MuzzMuzz Member Posts: 124
    Please have a look. It’s hard to tell what the other team is seeing because we speak different languages. The fights seem to be going too fast for them though which makes me think the nodes are not working. Please advise.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/248491945528262657/487627565947682816/video.mov

Muzz~
  • GU_GU_ Member Posts: 18
    @Kabam Lyra it dosent seem to be a visual bug since the war we are in right now we got 1 boss kill and almost all of our mini bosses got 1 or 0 kills. That never happens im not a sore loser in war i can take a loss but this is not fair theres no way its just visual. We have been getting matched agianst teams in the past over 3mil higher than my alliances rating and have never gotten our defense walked over like this. This war we were actually surprisingly matched within 1 million of our rating.
  • SpudMan_GSpudMan_G Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    We're currently in a war and strangely enough our base doesn't have a single active node. While our opponent's base has all nodes active. The one with Domino is our base and the other our opponent's base. y9e398bzzbws.png
    f4nc46qg9ikh.png
  • MitziboiMitziboi Member Posts: 46
    This is affecting everyone. It’s a Kabam bug.
  • Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Member Posts: 14
    When attack phase started in alliance war all defending champs including boss nodes have been dramatically reduced since placement phase. This happened as soon as attack phase started.

Has this happened to anyone else?
  • StewmanStewman Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    search.
    the.
    forums.

There is a huge merged thread about it
  • Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Member Posts: 14
    Stewman wrote: »
    search.
    the.
    forums.

There is a huge merged thread about it

I did search the forums but the wrong page lol
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    How to tell it is only visuelt Think abit this Way u figth Them. And ther figth you champ. And all ther saying the same happen but in defrinds ally so it pretty abilty it is visuelt
  • IronspeedsterIronspeedster Member Posts: 2
    In our war, we are low because of no node bonus, but the other team is unaffected, there guys are still high and we are not getting kills.
  • Bcat13Bcat13 Member Posts: 3
    In our current Alliance War after the war started my entire alliances pi's dropped Significantly. I would like some feedback please on this issue. Thanks in advance Kabam team.
  • NewOrderNewOrder Member Posts: 11
    Same thing happened to my alliance
    I would really like to get feedback on this. Especially if this happening a lot.
  • Kryptic81Kryptic81 Member Posts: 34
    I just noticed that our PI for our aw defence is astonishingly low compared to our adversary. mfieu0r72dma.jpg
    r6lxo7ckyhbz.jpg

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Do you all not know how to use the search function in the forums? This has been asked and answered about 200 times now. Its a visual issue only.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Member Posts: 276
    graphics glitch
    Hmmm...ok
  • Venki_457Venki_457 Member Posts: 3
    Same in our war opposing defenders are benefiting from nodes while our are not. gqrjsmfh42h1.png
    aehmhearnlek.png
  • WilmarWilmar Member Posts: 1
    Meu dispositivo móvel moto Z play está fechando o jogo sozinho dentre outros bugs me sinto prejudicado quanto a isso arrumem o quanto antes por favor gosto muito do jogo
  • LukyrajLukyraj Member Posts: 2
    My alliance is continually facing harder opponents twice stronger than mine.. In AW.. Worst still the buffs for my defenders is not connecting!! In this case the opponents will overrun my 3 bgs easily.. Can u plz fix this problem kabam.. Damn irritating loosing this way.. Either grant us free goodies or from silver bring us to gold ally... Tnxs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Good Lord. This has been covered already. It's visual only.
  • Walk1Walk1 Member Posts: 1
    dtlroh0uksyi.png

After the last update the game came with a lot of bugs, the game oscillates when it enters the crystals, some matches do not show the hp of the enemy, the game hangs a lot and the most recent was this print in War of Alliances. This print was taken today on 09/10/2018.
  • Walk1Walk1 Member Posts: 1
    as shown in the print above, the champions are with their default rating, as if there was no knot