WHY NO Rank Down Tickets for MYSTIC CHAMPIONS???

24

Comments


  • I don’t understand what you see wrong about the owners of the game changing things as they see fit.

    That’s why they have lost so many customers lately. Look at the higher alliances. I guarantee you 50% of those accounts were bought from another person. People are just naive

    Well you’re the one assuming pretty much everything in that statement, I think that makes you naive. I’m just thinking realistically.
  • Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm
  • Sweatlip wrote: »
    If you brought a car for the sole purpose that it can go 100mph and that was the selling point it was sold to you on. But then got it home an the speed was capped at 50 you think thats ok for a company to do?

    Or you buy a dvr recorder because it has 200 hours record space bit get it home to find it only has 100 you wouldnt complain and expect a refund or some sort of compensation?

    Those are nothing like this. Cars and DVRs aren’t an online game that must be fluid in order to maintain a player base. If I bought a car solely for a speed I would rarely get to go, I would be an idiot, and if I bought a DVR, I would be living at least a decade ago.
  • I dont agree with rank downs though tbh as the ruin the balance of the game and are highly detrimental to free play players. The thing is kabam d
    Wouldnt have to give back all resources to keep people happy but they do have to compensate in some way.
  • Sweatlip wrote: »
    I dont agree with rank downs though tbh as the ruin the balance of the game and are highly detrimental to free play players. The thing is kabam d
    Wouldnt have to give back all resources to keep people happy but they do have to compensate in some way.

    I don’t agree with rank downs either. Tbh, they seem pointless, casual players probably won’t see the need to use them because it doesn’t matter, and competitive players should imo be able to get the resources together rather quick anyway.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,673 ★★★★
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 518 ★★★
    I do not use any mystic defenders on defense, so I say this with an unbiased opinion..

    I hate to see players penalized for an extremely unselfish act. Using t5B to max a defender to help your ally should be rewarded, especially when 90% of players only max attackers.

    I wouldn’t be against players with maxed Dorms, etc. being able to make another choice since they will now be handicapped.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 218
    edited September 2018
    there is not NERF in any mystic champion so stop been so dramatic the change is good now we can dash back use dexterity and MD wont be trigger
  • danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.
  • Ozzieont wrote: »
    there is not NERF in any mystic champion so stop been so dramatic the change is good now we can dash back use dexterity and MD wont be trigger

    Its a huge nerf mate. U cant look at masteries as seperate from champs as alot of them have very specific uses. Alot if people ranked mystic champs because if this mechanic. Kabam new this was a problem from the start and there was such an easy fix and thats was take away the crit boost from level 1 dex. Thats all they had to do. But no kabam being kabamed kept the cash cow going until now and it aint even overly needed anymore. They have watched so many people put seriously scarce resource into these champs for well over a year
  • This like every single **** show kabam dishes up is because of the infuriating amount of time it takes to address anything within the game. Way to busy creating deals and bs content to milk more money rather than make sure the stuff they have already taken money for is working
  • AjitmoAjitmo Posts: 10
    I have 3 4/55 mystics. Dormammu magik and Mordo. With the introduction of all the mystic counter champs that have been flooding the game recently, it makes it very hard to see any value defensively in the mystic class any longer. More so now because of the changes to how MD and dexterity interact with each other. I agree like most of you that this change will help the attackers vs mystic defenders, but was this really a necessary change after how much it seems Kabam is cranking out ways to get around mystics? If I could I would rank down both Mordo and dormammu because of these changes as it completely changes the dynamics of the champions as a mystic defender. The only reason I ranked those 2 was for the way MD interacted with dexterity while they were on defense, giving them an edge as a defender. They will still sit on my defense tho because they are already rank 4 5*’s and I can’t do anything to change that.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 868 ★★★
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.

    Guessing you haven’t seen the videos of her clearing the labyrinth.
  • TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.

    Idk about other ppl but I ranked mine up for AQ and Medusa bosses
  • Has this caused a lot of bad feeling? Yes but at least this time we’re getting something back however little, is dexterity causing md a bug? Well we will never know as we can’t trust what the mods say after aa gate and the mod was asked directly “ is aa’s ability acting correctly when a neurotoxin expires and stuns a defender even on a stun immune node?” And the mod said “ it is working correctly” and then it turned out it wasn’t so it was changed, they made all classes visible in aw and loads of us bought goggles and we were never given anything for that just told it can be used in some events, well we all know with in minutes of any event we can watch people on you tube and see shots of all champs, so we were done over again.
    This is just another thing on a long list of things kabam has done to us and soon will be lost in an ever growing list.
    Kabam makes a great deal of money from this game and if they knew how to treat customers they would be making a great deal more, it’s a shame the ceo and upper management can’t see the posts as I think they would be shocked.
    Great work kabam minions, give your selfs a pat on the back as no one else would do it .
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    My issue is players posted literally 100s of questions about MD/dexterity being considered for a change or nerf. We got 0 responses, then without warning we got the MD/dexterity beta testing announcement. Had Kabam told us our feedback was being taken into consideration so many players would not have used 5* awakening gems and T2ACs to rank up mystic champions for AW defense.

    Earlier this year Kabam Miike said that MCOC content goes through the development process long before it gets released, the example he used was how Infinity Dungeons was thought up last year when The Collector was still running the contest. That means the MD/dexterity beta testing was most likely being strongly considered before AW Seasons was announced. Instead of announcing the MD/dexterity beta testing before AW Seasons started we got the announcement just before AW Season 2 ended.

    The timing of events mentioned in this post gives credibility to the perspective that Kabam intentionally delayed announcing MD/dexterity beta testing after AW Seasons had been around for months. And now we're told that refunding very exclusive in-game resources like 5* awakening gems and issuing mystic/champion specific rank down tickets are not immediately being considered. This situation has similarities to Kabam's recent idea to remove AW defender diversity, the difference being that Kabam hasn't changed their mind because not enough big spenders have said there will be consequences if they don't.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 625 ★★★
    MD should have been balanced over a year ago, not way after guys invested t5b in mystic defenders and counters. The absolute worst part about mcoc is how long they let broken concepts fester and how unapologetic they are to the permanent decisions players have to live with when they flip the script. And for the record Mordo and Dorm have been nerfed and they didn’t get RDTs and now this MD nerf which is a direct nerf to about 6 defenders it was seemingly created for to be elite defenders.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,673 ★★★★
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.

    sure, and people rank blade for defense. Doesn't mean that's where the value is
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.

    sure, and people rank blade for defense. Doesn't mean that's where the value is

    Who ranked a blade for defense?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Who ranked a blade for defense?

    5/65 Blade can be rough on node 24 in tier 1-3 AW
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,673 ★★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.

    sure, and people rank blade for defense. Doesn't mean that's where the value is

    Who ranked a blade for defense?

    actually i would say blade is probably a better defender then MS at this point in the game. But both are far better offensive champs then defensive
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,516 ★★★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    MD should have been balanced over a year ago, not way after guys invested t5b in mystic defenders and counters. The absolute worst part about mcoc is how long they let broken concepts fester and how unapologetic they are to the permanent decisions players have to live with when they flip the script. And for the record Mordo and Dorm have been nerfed and they didn’t get RDTs and now this MD nerf which is a direct nerf to about 6 defenders it was seemingly created for to be elite defenders.

    If they chose to do it a year ago, people would have still reacted to it. They didn't have any plans to do so, until they decided to look at it. The fact is, they're the ones designing the game.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Its not a tiny percent of her value on defence. Its the thing that makes her get kills really. Same with dorm

    not of her value of defense, of her overall value

    But people ranked her solely for defence mate.

    sure, and people rank blade for defense. Doesn't mean that's where the value is

    Who ranked a blade for defense?

    actually i would say blade is probably a better defender then MS at this point in the game. But both are far better offensive champs then defensive

    So you're telling me blade is better than MS ln defense? I must no nothing about this game, must be why I seen so many blades on the boss node.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 853 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Perhaps I missed it in the tldr-ness of the post. Some want rank-down tickets for a class of champs they may or may not have ranked up based on a supposed high-level usage of mystic dispersion that doesn't trigger with dex anymore which rarely happens anyway with non-AW ai combat, assuming these ranked-up defender champs in AW don't fight summoners who are skilled enough to know how not to trigger MD with usage of specific champs and not relying on dex?

    Tldr: rdt for md? LOL
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 625 ★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    MD should have been balanced over a year ago, not way after guys invested t5b in mystic defenders and counters. The absolute worst part about mcoc is how long they let broken concepts fester and how unapologetic they are to the permanent decisions players have to live with when they flip the script. And for the record Mordo and Dorm have been nerfed and they didn’t get RDTs and now this MD nerf which is a direct nerf to about 6 defenders it was seemingly created for to be elite defenders.

    If they chose to do it a year ago, people would have still reacted to it. They didn't have any plans to do so, until they decided to look at it. The fact is, they're the ones designing the game.

    Yeah and the forum is where players come to air their grievances with how the game evolves. Once again they let a broken concept linger for way too long and players were forced to adapt to it and then they pull the rug out. It’s a trashy way to treat people considering how ridiculous the asking price is on rank up materials, AGs and GMCs. You would think eventually the company would entertain a business model that doesn't cause the majority of the player base feeing screwed time and time again, it doesn't have to always be like this.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    So you're telling me blade is better than MS ln defense? I must no nothing about this game, must be why I seen so many blades on the boss node.

    Almost every champion gets soloed as a main boss in higher tiers. Hyperion gets destroyed on most nodes but he's an excellent defender on node 29. Same goes for Blade on nodes like 24. Sentinel on node 30 is another example of a defender being suited for specific nodes.
    Perhaps I missed it in the tldr-ness of the post. Some want rank-down tickets for a class of champs they may or may not have ranked up based on a supposed high-level usage of mystic dispersion that doesn't trigger with dex anymore which rarely happens anyway with non-AW ai combat, assuming these ranked-up defender champs in AW don't fight summoners who are skilled enough to know how not to trigger MD with usage of specific champs and not relying on dex?

    Tldr: rdt for md? LOL

    Replace summoners with pilots and your argument is more convincing


  • Guessing you haven’t seen the videos of her clearing the labyrinth.[/quote]

    Yes i have mate but ur tellung me everyone ranked her for that? Im nit saying everyone ranked her for defence but alot did. Kabam just takes liberties time and again and get away with it because it affects people in very different ways. People need to think of everyones position and stop giving kabam an out for stuff that is just blatant. It might not affect u but their next change really could. The only time we ever got treated with some sort if fairness was the 12.0 neef because too many were hugely affected.

    You would not be happy if you used ges,rank ups etc on a champ solely for defence who is now useless.might not be as unhappy as some as its all personal but if we all stick together on logical things we can maybe get treated better. Or we could just do kabams job for them and dismiss others with real legitimate concerns
This discussion has been closed.