**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ice armor workin against Magik's sp3

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
Magik sp3 nullifies all enemy's buffs.
Against Luke Cage, Magik nullifies his invulnerability buff and causes damage in her sp3.
The same doesn't happen with Iceman. Instead of dealing normal damage, she only deals 5% of Iceman's HP.

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    His ice armor is supposed to do that as long as it's active when the sp3 was activated.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    His ice armor is supposed to do that as long as it's active when the sp3 was activated.

So does luke cage invulnerability buff
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Read Ice Armor what it does smh
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I believe the question is whether Magik's SP3 nullify triggers first then damage is calculated, or whether damage is calculated first before the nullify is triggered.

Based on LC's example and Magik's SP3 description, it should be nullify being triggered first before damage is calculated. Since Iceman's Ice Armor is a buff, it should be nullified, then 50% is added to Magik's SP3 damage, not vice versa.

This could potentially be a legit bug.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    I believe the question is whether Magik's SP3 nullify triggers first then damage is calculated, or whether damage is calculated first before the nullify is triggered.

Based on LC's example and Magik's SP3 description, it should be nullify being triggered first before damage is calculated. Since Iceman's Ice Armor is a buff, it should be nullified, then 50% is added to Magik's SP3 damage, not vice versa.

This could potentially be a legit bug.

See I have basically the same question about Angela’s Sp3. Does the cloned Aptitude trigger before or after the Sp3 is performed because that kinda leaves a big impact if you have a fury or not when you activate it.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Read Ice Armor what it does smh

Read the post smh