**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will the ALLIANCE WARS SEASON 4 start?

Any confirmation of schedule of ALLIANCE WARS SEASON 4?

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I swear y'all don't ever read... THERE WILL BE A 2 WEEK BREAK IN BETWEEN SEASONS OF ALLIANCE WAR.. all you gotta do is read the forums
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    I swear y'all don't ever read... THERE WILL BE A 2 WEEK BREAK IN BETWEEN SEASONS OF ALLIANCE WAR.. all you gotta do is read the forums

Much thnx @Chubz <3
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Starts Sept 12th
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Chubz wrote: »

I knew the announcement. Who knows if there will be any delay just like season 3. That's why I ask for any update of information.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    now there has been 2 weeks since season 3 finished..... i assume that season 4 will start when wars come back online in a couple days....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Bassanio wrote: »

Why are you still tagging mods? Theres no delay and you got your answer already.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why are you still tagging mods? Theres no delay and you got your answer already.

The answer I got from support team a couple days ago is the date was not confirmed.

Where comes the "right" answer? from you? LOL...

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

The answer I got from support team a couple days ago is the date was not confirmed.

Where comes the "right" answer? from you? LOL...

You have an answer from kabam and nothing has been issued that affects that answer. So you have an answer that fits with the announcement. Try posting when there’s an actual issue.
  • Hi all,

To confirm, Season 4 will start on September 12. Good luck all!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It hasn’t been 2 weeks since season 3 ended. If it doesn’t start with the next 3 day war cycle, then ask your question. Kabam said that seasons will be 4 weeks long with a 2 week break in between seasons. That is confirmation unless Kabam posts otherwise
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

To confirm, Season 4 will start on September 12. Good luck all!

Thanks for your answer.