**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Whom to use for Uncollected Emma Frost

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Guys need tips on whom I should use for uncollected Emma Frost. 05pt31kz6uy4.png
cei9tzs3yn18.png

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    That Moon Knight for sure!!
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    King Groot. SP1 to keep her out of diamond form.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Use Magik. All you have to do is block his sp1 once or twice. Corner her and keep hitting sp2s. Youtube has it. You can search for it. My Corvus died for some mistake and then I had to use Magik. Magik did unexceptionally great.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    You have a thor man. Use thor. Break the armour and charge. Thor is great. Mine is at r4 so wasn't much of a help. But that r5 will work wonder.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Sabretooth with Scarlet Witch/Magneto synergy. One shot her every time.
  • Options
    medusa is a very good for emma. but if u have core then u just wreak her
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Carnage
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,344 ★★★★★
    Even Rags can bring her out of Diamond with his L2. The L3 is not much use Unawakened though.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Use sparky I got a one shot off on her with my 4 star 5:50
    Just learn to evade her sp1
    Bait the heavy while she has her fury active
    Always expect a special attack from the live streams I’ve seen this is the mistake a lot of people do they will dash into her block while she has a sp1 and not expect the special and dash backwards hope this helps
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,344 ★★★★★
    I would go with Red Clops.
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Unstoppable Colossus is immune to the inverted controls. Cyclops would be good to use too. Void, stark spider, and hyperion
  • Options
    Any decent 6r1 or 5r4 can take her down, in my case, I take her down on all atempts (Except first one) with a 5r4 ultron (That hits like a wet noodle) and a 6r1 Gui. With that said, I try with your LC and Cyclops and spam sp 1 whenever possible to maintaing her in the sorceress form.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Medusa Hyperion Stark all good for her
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    and thor
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Iceman knock her out of diamond and keep spamming sp1 while letting her spam her sp1
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    I've had good results from Green Goblin as well. I have Corvus and Sparky too, and the 3 have been my primary solution for her so far.