**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How come we are not getting Notifications on Stark Events?????? [Not A Bug]

Loremaster101Loremaster101 Posts: 39
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've only gotten one so far, since they started. Most of my Alliance is using Twitter to get notices, which is absolute NONSENSE!!!!
I work for a Living, I can't be checking this game 24/7!!!!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Check the game in 5-6 hours from now. There will be another event then.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Yes, in true kabam fashion, its completely unfair ..... i hope this helps.
    i6kwrz5q9cg4.png
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    I've only gotten one so far, since they started. Most of my Alliance is using Twitter to get notices, which is absolute NONSENSE!!!!
    I work for a Living, I can't be checking this game 24/7!!!!

I think that's the point though. The more you log in, the more you're in the game, and the greater chance you will buy something. It sounds absurd but it's true and it works.

I agree though, I wish they had countdown timers.
  • Hey All,

We didn't want to inundate people with notifications, and we want these to be more or less something you need to keep checking in to see if they're available. We aren't going to have a notification for each and every one, but if you want to follow along on Twitter, we are posting whenever a new one starts there.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Hey All,

We didn't want to inundate people with notifications, and we want these to be more or less something you need to keep checking in to see if they're available. We aren't going to have a notification for each and every one, but if you want to follow along on Twitter, we are posting whenever a new one starts there.

I'd be okay with that if the events actually showed up in the game 100% of the time. Until someone showed me the schedule of exactly when all the events are, I was shutting off my game and restarting it at the beginning of every hour. That was the only way to actually see if there was a new event in the game.

I'm not joining twitter for this game. You don't want to inundate us with notifications, but you want us follow the game on twitter? No thanks, I'm not a fan of twitter.
  • aereon8305aereon8305 Posts: 10
    I will NEVER use Twitter. Too much garbage and no need for me to use or have it cluttering up my phone.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    aereon8305 wrote: »
    I will NEVER use Twitter. Too much garbage and no need for me to use or have it cluttering up my phone.

Same here.. Lol
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Get ready...I got a feeling it will be here in 2 Minutes!