**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best overall player

Best overall player 114 votes

Iceman
13%
TheManMythLegendDrenlinMy_SuperiorDankestChef10or_StrongPrathapTinoMiaPaytoPlayManar198xReaper213RetsJayCeeNb2121Disgruntled_User_123LoctiteSuperGlue 15 votes
Killmonger
6%
SpeedbumpSgtAnime1colbyscipio987XFA_RebootedspaceoctopusMarkg25Smokeman2789 7 votes
Blade
12%
KoperBoyPrimmer79DidzeeStatHERVE_LEANDREAhitlawG0311SyndicatedCrimsontide1616OmegaDexionPrylankdreday_syjkcjmiji_Chaos_ 14 votes
Spidey SE
34%
TheTAbyssKDoggg2017LightZenithbrokevibeAnurag16062darkfireErSandSolrac_2GNASTYJim0172Natural_Born_NinjabuttersLilMaddogHTNemesis666Duke_SilverWorknprogressTimrosFixitMobbRasiloverLeo_ru 39 votes
Hyperion
4%
belli300Hendrossbrucef8bringerSupermanafficinadoColonelCalzone 5 votes
Medusa
10%
SnakeEyes69Shadow_PhoneixMitchell35JohnwickBHNoob2435Avetrex2SmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkingbskullduggery72SidDDragonbrunak 12 votes
Gwenpool
0%
V1PER1987 1 vote
Starlord
3%
Golden_GuardianTendersquad1haunted_memoryLordNeo 4 votes
Magik
4%
Deadbyrd9Baseballs14dAnonymous346NojokejaymHelicopter_dugdugdug 5 votes
Other
10%
VoluntarisTsunaniFoxhero007HeadrollerDOKTOROKTOPUSPeterQuilldfmoore26DiablosUltimateDaddyDTheKiryuWebby72Wozzy101 12 votes

Comments

• ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Spidey SE
    I didn't vote for other, but how is Void not on this list?
  • Hyperion
    When I was new to the game and encountered Hyperion in versace mode, I have to say no other hero felt that overpowered than him. If you have no power control thats an sp3 to the face while you have 1.5 bar of power.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Other
    boring poll really, medusa maybe
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    The Swiss Army knife. Defensive ability accuracy reduction, invincibile against specials, bleed, incinerate, power control, and armor break.
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Medusa
    Medusa and Stark Enhanced are my two choices, they are both just raw damage dealers! They aren’t like Blade or Gwenpool... if they are bleed immune they aren’t that good.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Spidey SE
    If you know how to not get hit, Sparky is one stop shopping. High damage, baits out specials, power control, and not dependent on immunities.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Other
    Groot
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa is teh best nuff said
  • Spidey SE
    Sparkey anyday. I know how to use him. Advantage or disadvantage, i kill anyone
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Blade
    Why no domino
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Spidey SE
    You're missing Corvus, Domino, and Void. From that list Starky all day!
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Other
    Cap IW - all the utility, so much high damage, and crazy block proficiency
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa or domino. It’s overall, so no defense scrubs like gr, Stark, aa, blade,etc are out. Also has to be a decent lol option, so no Corvus, iceman, void, or magik. Also has to have decent utility for aw, so no sl, and gwenpool to a certain extent (don’t hate me!) Honestly Medusa trumps hypes, and killamonger is pretty good for all of these, but base damage is a bit lacking. Boom. Reasons.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Medusa
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Seatin?

He didn’t say most annoying