**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new 6*s are coming soon

I would like 6* domino

I would take great care of her, I have no rank 4/55s not because I don’t want em but because I want someone for lol and I’m pretty picky like domino starlord Hyperion blade sparky Gwen ghost (not rider) but I’ll get suicides and Max them out and only use sp3s so please give a domino that’s all I want really I’ll take all the garbage 5*s give me domino and the next ten of my 5*s can be TRASH just give me ten dupes on a magneto if u want I just really want someone good it’s my first

I’d say I’d deserve her after all there was no gifting at all and I would have gifted myself revives and energy refills from my junior

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I wanted a stark spidey from a basic 5*, and I got a carnage. As long as pure luck is involved, simply wanting something doesn't you'll get it.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I've always wanted a Sparky. Pulled a 4* one today, so, yay! (Jk it's all about luck)
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    I want to win the lottery please change all my crappy ones just for it so please give me nothing for my next 100 tickets and I won’t compalin please just let me win the jackpot please
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I got iron fist as my 1st 6*

I have a 2nd one waiting to open on the 11th.

I'm expecting a shiny new DBX or gamora
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I currently have 19,225 6* shards.
    I'm hoping for either Corvus or Domino but I'll end up with BB and Deadpool XF.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I almost got domino 4* from binary crystals today
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    6* karnak for me
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I would like 6* domino

I would take great care of her

Just for this, I sincerely hope you get her
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Can't wait to dupe my 6* DPX or my 6* Iron Fist... It will be a great day to quit MCoC :tongue:
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    stop lying, neither of you 2 will quit
    stop lying, neither of you 2 will quit

Yeah, hence the tongue smiley... But really, if I do pull one of those, I think my soul will be shattered enough to make a Horcrux.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Why thank u I actually came back because 1ufz94y0b6y1.png
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    My first 6* was Juggernaut. Good luck to you.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    20 lol and counting.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    record a video of opening, is they screw up 6* basic again you might get another chance for some decent champ, domino isn't the only one there)
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Dafuq did i just read
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    What time do they update? 10am PST?
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You'll never get her
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'll send you my ki bro, you deserve it
  • What time do they update? 10am PST?

It’d be courteous, easy and fun if Kabam had a countdown timer for this. I think a lot of folks have been looking forward to this.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Probably the best new thread this month. Give this person (and me) that Domino.
    I would like 6* domino

I would take great care of her, I have no rank 4/55s not because I don’t want em but because I want someone for lol and I’m pretty picky like domino starlord Hyperion blade sparky Gwen ghost (not rider) but I’ll get suicides and Max them out and only use sp3s so please give a domino that’s all I want really I’ll take all the garbage 5*s give me domino and the next ten of my 5*s can be TRASH just give me ten dupes on a magneto if u want....

:D:D:D Thank you for making this post. I hope you get what you desire. Let us know what you get.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Will you feed and water her everyday? Are you ready for the responsibility?
  • flash1117flash1117 Posts: 29
    It'll be King groot, Rocket racoon or Thor jane! Lol
    I'm getting Corvus...