**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Team

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Looking for suggestions or possible improvements to my current AQ team. We run 55533 and I take lanes 4 and 6 for Map 5 on the first two sections. Right now I'm using AA, Iceman and Switch. Below is my roster. Who would you leave and who would you replace? Thanks in advance.08upfy6qr7kl.jpg
vjaou5d3gx98.jpg

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Ur team is pretty good in itself...but if u want to replace someone then u can replace iceman with hype for a higher damage output and regen if needed
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Ur team is pretty good in itself...but if u want to replace someone then u can replace iceman with hype for a higher damage output and regen if needed

What about taking hulkrag to r4 instead?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hulk rag is good no doubt and being a 5* gives him a big edge but from an aq.perspective I would do hype for short term but if u are planing to r4 gulk then u can prioritise him although I feel that hulk rag is more of an aw champ
    Plus lane 4 is skill so u will be at a disadvantage with full..though that can be countered with AA...but then hype is a better option against sentinels as compared to gulk..
    Both are top choices and u can go much wrong with either...comes down to personnel preference