**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny Master Danger Room

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Recommend team rating 400???

Comments

• izionizion Posts: 22
    enemy boss 19k rating, I die 10 times still cannot kill the white gueen boss
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. Didn't check heroic until after trying and failing master but heroic is 10k rating recommendation so they screwed it up again with posting a 400 rating.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Entering the quest and seeing the ratings of the opponents, you'd think people would deduce that maybe backing out and bringing a big team is smarter... Or am I thinking too highly of people now?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    No, but you're a assuming that everyone has maxed out 5 stars.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Entering the quest and seeing the ratings of the opponents, you'd think people would deduce that maybe backing out and bringing a big team is smarter... Or am I thinking too highly of people now?

you still waste 3 tickets just by joining
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Let me put it somewhat different then. If the heroic version already had higher rated champs suggested, in what universe would it be logical to then pop a bunch of 2* into master, given that you have your entire roster available to you? Some generic thnking does apply in this case.

In regular EQ, do you ever think 'oh, Heroic was doable, let me bring my 2*, surely it's going to be easier in here?'
    some common sense helps a lot in this case. I really can't wrap my head around this.
    Wasting tickets wa completely unnecessary with a only a modicum of thought.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Let me put it somewhat different then. If the heroic version already had higher rated champs suggested, in what universe would it be logical to then pop a bunch of 2* into master, given that you have your entire roster available to you? Some generic thnking does apply in this case.

In regular EQ, do you ever think 'oh, Heroic was doable, let me bring my 2*, surely it's going to be easier in here?'
    some common sense helps a lot in this case. I really can't wrap my head around this.
    Wasting tickets wa completely unnecessary with a only a modicum of thought.

Master and epic are in different sections from heroic so it is entirely reasonable not to have looked at heroic before doing master. I haven't touched heroic or lower all week so why would I have started now?
    Did you even notice that you could bring your top champs in there, or did you just blindly click the start button?
    There were plenty pointers that it wasn't a 2* only area. I'm sorry, but blindly clicking net-next-next... that's asking for trouble. Even if you didn't do Heroic. Something should click, seeing your 5* champs sitting there before starting.
    Did you even notice that you could bring your top champs in there, or did you just blindly click the start button?
    There were plenty pointers that it wasn't a 2* only area. I'm sorry, but blindly clicking net-next-next... that's asking for trouble. Even if you didn't do Heroic. Something should click, seeing your 5* champs sitting there before starting.

Never said I didn't take my top champs, still couldn't beat it. That isn't the point. The point is they lied on the recommended team rating and there was no reason to look at a different section's easier levels to check that when it is a departure from how it worked all the rest of the week.
    Crine60 wrote: »

Never said I didn't take my top champs, still couldn't beat it. That isn't the point. The point is they lied on the recommended team rating and there was no reason to look at a different section's easier levels to check that when it is a departure from how it worked all the rest of the week.

Stating they lied is farfetched. At best, someone made a mistake in a bit of code. It definitely wasn't intentional as 'lying' would seem to indicate.
    Basically what you are saying is that you went in prepared for a tough fight, but didn't manage to beat her. That's another topic entirely. She is quite manageable, but not without practice. How did you fare in the EQ against her, who did you use to fight her, had you even fought her before this danger room? All things to consider here. She is in fact many times easier here than she is in Master and Uncollected EQ.